Injured B.C. snowmobiler rescued
Members of Revelstoke Search and Rescue have rescued an injured snowmobiler on a mountain in eastern B.C.
The report of a man in trouble came in just before 2 p.m. PT on Sale Mountain near the Crazy Creek Resort, half way between Sicamous and Revelstoke, said team member Wally Mohn.
“There was a snowmobiler injured. Two of our members were dispatched with Selkirk helicopter,” Mohn said. “The subject was given to BC Ambulance for transportation to the hospital.”
Avalanche conditions are considered dangerous in much of the province this weekend, but it's not yet clear if the snowmobiler incident is related to an avalanche.
- ISIS audio urges Muslims everywhere to kill 'unbelievers'
- Ebola outbreak: Sierra Leone lockdown not extended
- UN Climate Summit: Thousands march worldwide ahead of meeting
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- BC Ferries fare hikes forcing some to rethink island work, life
- How a Winnipeg lab became an Ebola research powerhouse
- Importing air pollution from China
- Pennsylvania multi-car crash leaves 4 children, 1 adult dead
- Calgary cougar shooting to get full review, justice minister says
- Linda Griffiths, actor and playwright, dead after battle with cancer
Yemeni Prime Minister Mohammed Basindwa resigns amid reports that rebels have taken control of the government headquarters.
Date 3 hrs ago, Duration 1:19, Views 10
Date 3 hrs ago 4:21
Tooltip Information:World climate change ralliesVideo by:Description: CBC's Paul Hunter reports from NYC, where organizers say at least 100,000 people are taking part in a march through ManhattanRating: 4Views: 151
Date 14-09-18 2:20
Tooltip Information:Homeowner seeks repayment for construction damagesVideo by:Description: Bill Shotyk says the company working on a home next door to his is refusing for pay for damage to his property.Rating: 3Views: 8936
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.7Views: 91226