Injured B.C. snowmobiler rescued
Members of Revelstoke Search and Rescue have rescued an injured snowmobiler on a mountain in eastern B.C.
The report of a man in trouble came in just before 2 p.m. PT on Sale Mountain near the Crazy Creek Resort, half way between Sicamous and Revelstoke, said team member Wally Mohn.
“There was a snowmobiler injured. Two of our members were dispatched with Selkirk helicopter,” Mohn said. “The subject was given to BC Ambulance for transportation to the hospital.”
Avalanche conditions are considered dangerous in much of the province this weekend, but it's not yet clear if the snowmobiler incident is related to an avalanche.
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move?
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Car crashes through Oshawa family's living room, bursts into flames
- Naomi Lewis's 'my big Jewish nose' essay sparks controversy
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- Stephen Harper concerned by Russia's growing military presence in Arctic
- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- Alfred Vuozzo, homicide victims had family links to fatal crash
- Ebola outbreak widens as death toll rises to 1,427
Vancouver mom says bus driver didn't seem to care
Date 5 hrs ago, Duration 2:00, Views 106
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 21 hrs ago 2:12
Tooltip Information:Hiker rescued days after fleeing bear in treeVideo by:Description: Julien Landry in stable condition in a Kelowna, B.C., hospital after concussion, injured and alone in the forest after a wild encounterRating: 3.18Views: 22415
Date 14-08-21 1:58
Tooltip Information:Dementia victim takes her life after right-to-die pleaVideo by:Description: Gillian Bennett, 84, feared becoming burden on her family after dementia diagnosisRating: 2.88Views: 37869