Knife wounds send man to Vancouver hospital
A man is in hospital with serious injuries after a stabbing in Langley, B.C., early Sunday morning.
Police were called to the Aldergrove Bowling Alley on Fraser Highway at 1:15 a.m. PT.
They found a man lying on the ground after he’d been stabbed multiple times.
The victim was taken by air ambulance to a Vancouver hospital.
Few details have been released but it’s believed police are still looking for a suspect.
- Stephen Harper seeks Tom Mulcair's advice on Quebec election
- Justin Stark's mom accepts defence minister's apology over 1-cent cheque
- 'I heard a little girl screaming': witness recounts QEII Highway pileup
- Tempers flare on eve of report into missing and murdered aboriginal women
- HMCS Protecteur towed into Pearl Harbor
- Peter MacKay demands apology for Nazi swastika cartoon
- 6-year-old boy pulled from Taylor Creek has died
- Enbridge Line 9 pipeline reversal approved by energy board
- Alberta plays it safe with 'cautious' 2014 budget
- Privacy concerns raised by Marc Mayrand over election changes
Families of killed workers push for inquiry, premier says no
Date 37 mins ago, Duration 2:30, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 10 hrs ago 3:20
Tooltip Information:Toddler suspended over cheese sandwichVideo by:Description: An Ottawa daycare suspends a 2-year-old girl for violating its 'no outside food' policyRating: 3.96Views: 28623
Date 23 hrs ago 2:19
Tooltip Information:Bald is beautifulVideo by:Description: New Brunswick breast cancer sufferer Michelle James's online photo campaign urges everyone to embrace their inner baldness.Rating: 4.15Views: 11592