Knife wounds send man to Vancouver hospital
A man is in hospital with serious injuries after a stabbing in Langley, B.C., early Sunday morning.
Police were called to the Aldergrove Bowling Alley on Fraser Highway at 1:15 a.m. PT.
They found a man lying on the ground after he’d been stabbed multiple times.
The victim was taken by air ambulance to a Vancouver hospital.
Few details have been released but it’s believed police are still looking for a suspect.
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF recommends accepting 6-year deal
- Boeing, SpaceX to provide new ride to International Space Station
- Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- iOS 8: 8 new things
- Stephen Harper confirms 69 advisers to Iraq ahead of MP debate
- Ebola outbreak 'spiralling out of control': Barack Obama
- John Baird announces more sanctions against Russia
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- Temporary foreign worker applications drop 74% since new reforms
- Tony Lacavera and West Face buy Wind Mobile from VimpelCom
Enterovirus D-68 has sent hundreds of children to hospital in the U-S. Now it’s in parts of Canada.
Date 44 mins ago, Duration 3:06, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 19 hrs ago 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.5Views: 5423
Date 9 hrs ago 3:26
Tooltip Information:Andrew Allan meets birth mother Marion CoombsVideo by:Description: Andrew Allan tracked down Marion Coombs who was told he was dead after he was born and she had wanted to put him up for adoptionRating: 3.33Views: 3009