Knife wounds send man to Vancouver hospital
A man is in hospital with serious injuries after a stabbing in Langley, B.C., early Sunday morning.
Police were called to the Aldergrove Bowling Alley on Fraser Highway at 1:15 a.m. PT.
They found a man lying on the ground after he’d been stabbed multiple times.
The victim was taken by air ambulance to a Vancouver hospital.
Few details have been released but it’s believed police are still looking for a suspect.
- 1 airlifted to hospital after crash in Langley, B.C.
- Man hurt in motorcycle crash airlifted to hospital
- Cyclist suffers serious injuries after truck hits her
- 7 sent to hospital after two serious crashes in Surrey
- Teen suffers serious injuries in Lawrence Avenue stabbing
- Man falls 3 metres at residential construction site
- Woman, 84, in hospital after struck by car
- Two pulled from car wreck moments before it burst into flames
- Police arrest two men downtown at gunpoint
The tornado that hit Oklahoma is being called one of the largest in U.S. history
Date 11 hrs ago, Duration 9:03, Views 6896
Video by: CBC - Top Stories