Man shot in downtown Vancouver
One man has been shot in downtown Vancouver and taken to hospital with undetermined injuries.
Police say they responded to a call of a man down just before 7a.m. and are still at the scene at Granville and Smithe Street.
Apparently, the man had been involved in a fight just before the shooting.
Three persons of interest were being questioned by police, said spokesman Const. Randy Fincham.
- Malaysia Airlines jet search widens as stolen passports probed
- George Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada next season
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple
- Rich Peverley collapses on bench during game vs. Blue Jackets
- Colorado gets high on pot revenue, marijuana tourists
- Joe McGinniss, Fatal Vision author, dies at age 71
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: 'Mystery compounded by mystery'
- GTA home prices tell tale of 2 cities: condos vs. family homes
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall shares his list of dream jobs for a life after politics.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 0:41, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 3 hrs ago 2:13
Tooltip Information:Safety whips focus of Sherwood Park companyVideo by:Description: Shelly Anderson of Naoka is one of 1,700 aboriginal business owners in the Edmonton areaRating: 4Views: 216717