Man shot in downtown Vancouver
One man has been shot in downtown Vancouver and taken to hospital with undetermined injuries.
Police say they responded to a call of a man down just before 7a.m. and are still at the scene at Granville and Smithe Street.
Apparently, the man had been involved in a fight just before the shooting.
Three persons of interest were being questioned by police, said spokesman Const. Randy Fincham.
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Ebola outbreak: 'We need action now,' says CDC director Tom Frieden
- ISIS militants accused of ethnic cleansing in Iraq
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Attention turns to FBI, Apple
- B.C. teachers' strike: How far apart are the 2 sides?
- Des Hague, CEO of Centreplate, resigns after abusing dog
- Halliburton to pay $1.1B US to settle Deepwater Horizon oil spill claims
- U.S. military wants multi-purpose sensors in Canada’s Arctic
- Uzi gun death accident exposes debate about children and guns
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
Wabush Mayor Colin Vardy upset with 911 plans, reports Chris Ensing
Date 46 mins ago, Duration 2:24, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 3 hrs ago 2:23
Tooltip Information:Quebec school bans homework for a yearVideo by:Description: A Quebec elementary school's pilot project has placed a near-complete ban on homework, saying students at that age should spend more time with their parents and friendsRating: 4Views: 58
Date 14 hrs ago 4:37
Tooltip Information:How long will the teachers' strike last?Video by:Description: Renee Filippone looks at how far apart the BCTF and the BCPSEA are in their demands and concessionsRating: 4Views: 773