Man shot in downtown Vancouver
One man has been shot in downtown Vancouver and taken to hospital with undetermined injuries.
Police say they responded to a call of a man down just before 7a.m. and are still at the scene at Granville and Smithe Street.
Apparently, the man had been involved in a fight just before the shooting.
Three persons of interest were being questioned by police, said spokesman Const. Randy Fincham.
- Canada Post stops selling permanent stamps
- Mandela 'fake' interpreter Thamsanqa Jantjie: I was hallucinating
- Alberta dinosaur's head adorned with fleshy comb
- Ex-PM John Diefenbaker sired 2 boys, families believe
- Air Canada plane catches fire en route to Vancouver
- Gay rights push will press on despite 'disappointing' setbacks
- Jay Feaster fired as GM of Flames
- Fort Chipewyan Métis launch $3B dam lawsuit
- 12 Years a Slave, American Hustle lead Golden Globes race
- Justin Trudeau defends performance as 2013 draws to close
Up to 14,000 people viewed Nelson Mandela's body on the first day of his lying in state, the government said Thursday, announcing that shuttle services... More Up to 14,000 people viewed Nelson Mandela's body on the first day of his lying in state, the government said Thursday, announcing that shuttle services for the second day had reached capacity.
Date 20 mins ago, Duration 1:58, Views 2
Video by: AFP
Date 13-12-11 0:37
Tooltip Information:Michigan Stadium transforms into an ice rinkVideo by:Description: Timelapse of The Big House as it morphs into an NHL rink for the Winter Classic on New Years Day where the Maples Leafs will face off against the Red Wings.Rating: 3Views: 4517