Man shot in downtown Vancouver
One man has been shot in downtown Vancouver and taken to hospital with undetermined injuries.
Police say they responded to a call of a man down just before 7a.m. and are still at the scene at Granville and Smithe Street.
Apparently, the man had been involved in a fight just before the shooting.
Three persons of interest were being questioned by police, said spokesman Const. Randy Fincham.
- World's biggest aquatic insect claimed by China
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017: Gatineau resident believes family was on board
- Iceberg collapse proves risks of getting too close: videographer
- Airline safety: Flight MH17 downing hurts perception of air travel
- Commonwealth Games: How Canada did on Day 1
- Pipelines safer than trains for moving oil, Canadians believe
- Mars hikes chocolate prices, following Hershey's lead
- Marlene Carter not a dangerous offender, judge rules
- Canada levels new sanctions against Ukrainian rebel leaders, Russian firms
- Gaza conflict: UN school caught in crossfire, killing 15
A so-called drugs rehab 'clinic' is closed down in Pakistan after police find scores of ‘patients’ chained up alleging serial abuse. Duration 03:05
Date 49 mins ago, Duration 3:04, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 0:20
Tooltip Information:Canadian women's rhythmic gymnastics team wins goldVideo by:Description: Canada's second gold medal of the Commonwealth Games.Rating: 4Views: 105