Two dead in apparent double homicide in B.C.
The B.C. Lower Mainland's Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is at the scene of an apparent double homicide in the Fraser Valley municipality of Hope.
Pound said that just before 2:30 a.m. PT on Sunday, RCMP were called to a home in the 69100-block of Othello Road and found two deceased males inside a residence.
“This investigations is in the very early stages, therefore, we have minimal details to provide at this time. Our priority right now is to identify the victims and notify their families,” says Sgt. Jennifer Pound.
Until the victims have been identified a motive will remain unclear, Pound said.
- Anglemont deaths now homicide investigation, say police
- Police remove excavator from Millard farm
- Hamilton police make 2nd arrest Timothy Bosma death
- Winnipeg house probe linked to homicide, missing cases
- Ballistics lab sets Calgary police force apart
- Homicide victim found near Colony Farm ID'd
- Body found on Coquitlam's Colony Farm
- Toddler death at Calgary day home unsolved 1 year later
- Officers cleared in ex-soldier's shooting
- RCMP cleared in shooting death of Prince George vet
CGA Vice President discusses why Canadians live paycheque to paycheque
Date 13-05-23, Duration 4:24, Views 1358
Video by: CBC - Business
Date 13-05-22 0:18
Tooltip Information:London attack (Graphic content)Video by:Description: A man with bloodied hands and holding a cleaver speaks to a video camera near a London military barracks where one person was killed.Rating: 2.44Views: 60233
Date 13-05-25 1:55
Tooltip Information:Violent attack in Huntington HillsVideo by:Description: Details have yet to emerge about a violent altercation in N.E. Calgary that killed one person and sent another to hospital.Rating: 1Views: 12474