Two dead in apparent double homicide in B.C.
The B.C. Lower Mainland's Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is at the scene of an apparent double homicide in the Fraser Valley municipality of Hope.
Pound said that just before 2:30 a.m. PT on Sunday, RCMP were called to a home in the 69100-block of Othello Road and found two deceased males inside a residence.
“This investigations is in the very early stages, therefore, we have minimal details to provide at this time. Our priority right now is to identify the victims and notify their families,” says Sgt. Jennifer Pound.
Until the victims have been identified a motive will remain unclear, Pound said.
- Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery
- Mandela memorial interpreter: I was hallucinating, hearing voices
- Rob Ford won't see Conrad Black endorse his re-election bid
- Golden Globe nominations to be unveiled
- A visit to Nelson Mandela's prison on Robben Island
- Blast near U.S. Embassy in Afghan capital
- Cough syrup, marijuana gain popularity among students
- Nelson Mandela among 'genuine greats of history,' says Brian Mulroney
- Canada Post: Mail volume, costs, and other quick facts
- Australia's top court strikes down gay marriage law
The Leafs finally out-shot an opponent but the Kings came out on top.
Date 3 hrs ago, Duration 1:15, Views 2
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 19 hrs ago 3:34
Tooltip Information:Sign language interpreter a 'fake'?Video by:Description: Head of South Africa's deaf federation says 'no meaning' to hand gestures of man next to world leadersRating: 3.62Views: 19161
Date 6 hrs ago 2:05
Tooltip Information:Reaction to fake interpreterVideo by:Description: Toronto's deaf community reacts to and corrects the work of the sign language interpreter seen at Nelson Mandela's memorial.Rating: 5Views: 977