Death of 2-month-old baby investigated
Calgary police are investigating the death of a two-month-old baby girl.
Paramedics were called to a home on Applecroft Road southeast on Monday afternoon.
They found the baby unresponsive and in critical life-threatening condition.
The child was rushed to Alberta Children's Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Officials are awaiting the results of an autopsy to determine how the baby died.
- Iraq PM pledges to root out ISIS militants
- B.C. teachers' strike: Premier's tweets blaming teachers add fuel to fire
- Jennifer Lawrence among celebrity victims in leak of nude photos
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 with aging disease progeria
- Gabriel Dion says Saint-Sulpice bar expelled him and male friend for kissing
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- Finance Canada now sees middle-class families in rosy hue
- Ukraine crisis: Separatists soften stance on independence
- Gillian Bennett's family scatters her ashes after public goodbye
- Ashya King case: Sick British boy's parents to fight extradition
Pakistan's first democratic transition of power appears to be under threat as the pressure on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif mounts daily in the form of t... More Pakistan's first democratic transition of power appears to be under threat as the pressure on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif mounts daily in the form of twin anti-government protests in the capital. Duration: 01:56
Date 16 mins ago, Duration 1:56, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 4 hrs ago 4:00
Tooltip Information:Ukraine peace talks in MinskVideo by:Description: Negotiations between Russian and Ukrainian officials taking place Monday in Belarus while fighting in Eastern Ukraine continuesRating: 4Views: 133
Date 14-08-29 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.18Views: 103474
Date 4 hrs ago 1:08
Tooltip Information:Will police be ticketing in the new zones right away?Video by:Description: Winnipeg police Const. Jason Michalyshen talks about whether or not you can expect a ticket this week.Rating: 1Views: 343