Death of 2-month-old baby investigated
Calgary police are investigating the death of a two-month-old baby girl.
Paramedics were called to a home on Applecroft Road southeast on Monday afternoon.
They found the baby unresponsive and in critical life-threatening condition.
The child was rushed to Alberta Children's Hospital where she was pronounced dead.
Officials are awaiting the results of an autopsy to determine how the baby died.
- Justin Trudeau's pot stance in line with 1 in 3 Canadians, poll suggests
- 'Mr. Big' stings get stricter rules from Supreme Court
- Gaza conflict: UN official says both sides committing war crimes
- Summer anomaly brings chilly days to residents between sweltering coasts
- Pope Francis's 10 happiness tips: Turn off the TV and don't try to convert others
- NASA announces Mars 2020 rover's scientific instruments
- Poles launch Twitter apple-eating campaign to deride Russia's food import ban
- Soccer goal deaths: This has happened before
- Toronto ranked 15th on global list of millionaires
- Fire in the sky: 'Apocalypse' thunderstorm rolls into Yellowknife
Rescue workers in western India are working to locate survivors of a landslide that has claimed at least 30 lives and buried up to 200 people.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:13, Views 101