Medicine Hat woman finds rat
Another rat has been found in Alberta.
An infestation of Norway rats in Medicine Hat, Alta. was wiped out by pest controllers last year.
But Cindy Lebel,who lives on the outskirts of Medicine Hat, found one on Thursday after her cat brought one home.
She says the MD didn't seem surprised when she called to tell them.
“She wasn’t surprised she said that she’s had some other calls and they’ve said they were all gone and now I’ve seen another one so I’m a little concerned and the problem is probably bigger than it was before,” Lebel said.
She also says it's not the first time she's seen one around her house.
- Gaza crisis: Violence continues despite Egyptian call for ceasefire
- Tina Fontaine’s family holds funeral for slain teen
- Iceland volcano: Bardarbunga eruption begins
- Lev Tahor, ultra-Orthodox Jewish sect, quietly moves to Guatemala
- Indian status: 5 things you need to know
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move?
- Kevin Love trade: Andrew Wiggins rare No. 1 pick
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Russian aid convoy leaves Ukraine
Muhammad Robert Heft has counselled many young Canadians 'at risk' of being recruited by international militant groups such as ISIS
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 5:20, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-08-22 2:12
Tooltip Information:Hiker rescued days after fleeing bear in treeVideo by:Description: Julien Landry in stable condition in a Kelowna, B.C., hospital after concussion, injured and alone in the forest after a wild encounterRating: 3.18Views: 23711
Date 4 hrs ago 1:50
Tooltip Information:Lotus restaurant fined for food poisoningVideo by:Description: Ottawa Public Health fined a Barrhaven Chinese restaurant after 44 people got sick from food.Rating: 4Views: 608