Medicine Hat woman finds rat
Another rat has been found in Alberta.
An infestation of Norway rats in Medicine Hat, Alta. was wiped out by pest controllers last year.
But Cindy Lebel,who lives on the outskirts of Medicine Hat, found one on Thursday after her cat brought one home.
She says the MD didn't seem surprised when she called to tell them.
“She wasn’t surprised she said that she’s had some other calls and they’ve said they were all gone and now I’ve seen another one so I’m a little concerned and the problem is probably bigger than it was before,” Lebel said.
She also says it's not the first time she's seen one around her house.
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents scramble for daycare spaces
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open
- Jennifer Lawrence among celebrity victims in leak of nude photos
- Iraq PM pledges to root out ISIS militants
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 with aging disease progeria
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- Finance Canada now sees middle-class families in rosy hue
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
- Ukraine crisis: Separatists soften stance on independence
B.C. Teachers' Federation president's one-on-one interview with CBC's Andrew Chang the eve before school is supposed to start
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 5:03, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 2 hrs ago 3:29
Tooltip Information:Protecting your personal informationVideo by:Description: Technology expert Graham Williams offers advice on how to protect information you store on your personal cloudRating: 4Views: 0
Date 14-08-29 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.19Views: 105172
Date 1 hr ago 4:10
Tooltip Information:Ukraine's growing turmoilVideo by:Description: NATO says it needs to create a rapid reaction force to respond to Russian aggression against any of its members, as well as UkraineRating: 4Views: 0