Okotoks RCMP seek suspect after failed assault
Okotoks RCMP are asking for the public's help in identifying a suspect behind a failed assault that took place early Saturday morning.
Police say a woman was walking home just after midnight near the John Paul II Collegiate football field when she was grabbed by an unknown male. The male grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the path.
She fought back, knocked the male down and ran to safety.
RCMP were dispatched to the scene along with search dogs but were not able to find the suspect.
He is described as white, approximately six feet tall, wearing a blue hat on backwards and a royal blue hoody.
Anyone with information on the matter is asked to contact RCMP.
- NATO leaders' focus could be split between ISIS and Russia
- Nude celebrity photo leak casts iCloud over Apple launch
- Polar bears: Threatened species or political pawn?
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Polar vortex chills linked to melting sea ice
- Fred Brumwell wanted a Google job so badly, he rented a billboard
- Omar Khadr reattempts to sue Canada for $20M
- Polar bears: Endangered species or political pawn?
Germany and Argentina prepare for their friendly game, 50 days after they met in the World Cup final in Brazil. Duration: 01:00
Date 43 mins ago, Duration 0:59, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 2:25
Tooltip Information:Journalist executed by ISIS: reportsVideo by:Description: ISIS has released a video showing what appears to be the beheading of U.S. journalist Steven SotloffRating: 4Views: 498