Restaurant review: John Gilchrist on Sho Sushi
There is no shortage of sushi bars to choose from in Calgary.
The city seems to be carrying on it's love affair with uncooked fish, says restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist.
Gilchrist went to Sho Sushi Bar and Kitchen, a new sushi bar on Macleod Trail South.
- To hear Gilchrist's full review listen to the CBC's Calgary Eyeopener segment above.
Gilchrist gives Sho Sushi a 6.5 out of 10.
- Gaza conflict: 3-day ceasefire between Israel, Hamas goes into effect
- Why Republicans suing Obama is a good thing for Democrats
- 'Mr. Big' ruling a 'game changer' for those convicted in sting operations
- Burlington Skyway crash: Driver charged with impaired driving
- B.C. chief Ron Giesbrecht's $1M pay 'very troubling,' minister's office says
- Sanctions against Russia in phase 3, but is Vladimir Putin listening?
- Soldiers with PTSD waiting up to 6 months for help
- Pro-Russian rebels in Ukraine learning social media 'difficult to control'
- Perseid meteor shower: Watch now to beat supermoon's brightness
- Why Canadian media embraced censorship during WWI: Ira Basen
Loom bands -- colourful rubber bands woven together into bracelets -- are the latest craze in children's toys. And they've made one French couple a mil... More Loom bands -- colourful rubber bands woven together into bracelets -- are the latest craze in children's toys. And they've made one French couple a million dollar fortune. Duration: 01:44
Date 58 mins ago, Duration 1:43, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 15 hrs ago 2:26
Tooltip Information:George Kobaladze wins weightlifting gold for CanadaVideo by:Description: On his final clean and jerk attempt, Kobaladze sets a Commonwealth record by lifting 229 kg, for a combined total of 400 kg.Rating: 5Views: 1431
Date 5 hrs ago 0:53
Tooltip Information:Nolan Reimold blasts 2 home runs as Jays win 6th straightVideo by:Description: Blue Jays beat Astros 6-5.Rating: 4Views: 19