Restaurant review: John Gilchrist on Sho Sushi
There is no shortage of sushi bars to choose from in Calgary.
The city seems to be carrying on it's love affair with uncooked fish, says restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist.
Gilchrist went to Sho Sushi Bar and Kitchen, a new sushi bar on Macleod Trail South.
- To hear Gilchrist's full review listen to the CBC's Calgary Eyeopener segment above.
Gilchrist gives Sho Sushi a 6.5 out of 10.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370's communications were switched off, PM says
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: What we know so far
- Olivia Chow smoked pot 'a little bit' as school-board trustee
- Alberta Premier Alison Redford's leadership questioned amid defection
- Shoe may belong to Jeffrey Boucher, missing teacher from Whitby, Ont.
- George Street girls topless for Kirill sparks outrage
- Glenn McDuffie, man known as kissing sailor in WWII-era photo, dead at 86
- Bearspaw student strangled by lanyard prompts $17M lawsuit
- Distracted driving charge laid after Kenora crash video goes viral
- Russian diplomat stabbed near embassy in Ottawa
Jets lose 6th straight, fall to Rangers.
Date 7 hrs ago, Duration 1:04, Views 131
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-03-11 3:11
Tooltip Information:Barack Obama spars with Zach Galifianakis over health careVideo by:Description: U.S. president gets the 'Between Two Ferns' treatmentRating: 3.89Views: 1203050
Date 14-03-14 3:55
Tooltip Information:Clues to Flight MH370 lead nowhereVideo by:Description: Speculation grows, and multiple theories are debunked, in the 6 days since the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines flight MH370Rating: 3.34Views: 18119
Date 18 hrs ago 4:03
Tooltip Information:'It looks like somebody knew what they were doing': aviation expertVideo by:Description: Ted Lennox, chief of LPS Avia Consulting, on MH370 disappearanceRating: 2.6Views: 8067