Restaurant review: John Gilchrist on Sho Sushi
There is no shortage of sushi bars to choose from in Calgary.
The city seems to be carrying on it's love affair with uncooked fish, says restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist.
Gilchrist went to Sho Sushi Bar and Kitchen, a new sushi bar on Macleod Trail South.
- To hear Gilchrist's full review listen to the CBC's Calgary Eyeopener segment above.
Gilchrist gives Sho Sushi a 6.5 out of 10.
- Northern Gateway pipeline recommended for federal approval, with conditions
- Snow, freezing rain, frigid temperatures expected on weekend
- Stephen Harper says he will lead Conservatives in 2015 campaign
- Apollo Theatre ceiling collapse in London injures more than 75
- Ashley Smith coroner's jury rules prison death a homicide
- Rob Ford's Christmas gift advice: 'Women love money'
- Government won't buy new $2B armoured vehicles for army
- Elk rescued after Christmas lights, candy canes get stuck in antlers
- Prostitution laws: Europeans debate whether criminalization or legalization works better
- GlaxoSmithKline drug marketing change resonates with doctors
Date 4 hrs ago 2:03
Tooltip Information:London theatre partially collapsesVideo by:Description: Emergency crews raced to a theatre in London's West End after the ceiling collapsed during a play, injuring dozens in the audienceRating: 4Views: 9052
Date 13 hrs ago 5:04
Tooltip Information:Ashley Smith family lawyers react to verdictVideo by:Description: Julian Falconer says criminal investigation into Ashley Smith's death should be reopenedRating: 4.07Views: 47064
Date 16 hrs ago 2:13
Tooltip Information:Crew tackle damaged craneVideo by:Description: Engineers in Kingston, Ont., hope to dismantle a damaged construction crane before it comes crashing to the groundRating: 3.37Views: 29891