Restaurant review: John Gilchrist on Sho Sushi
There is no shortage of sushi bars to choose from in Calgary.
The city seems to be carrying on it's love affair with uncooked fish, says restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist.
Gilchrist went to Sho Sushi Bar and Kitchen, a new sushi bar on Macleod Trail South.
- To hear Gilchrist's full review listen to the CBC's Calgary Eyeopener segment above.
Gilchrist gives Sho Sushi a 6.5 out of 10.
- Earth-sized planet found in star's habitable zone
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbing suspect, understands charges, lawyer says
- Canada to send 6 CF-18s for NATO operation in Eastern Europe
- Thousands more public-sector jobs than planned to be cut, watchdog says
- Wyatt Miville, baby with rare congenital trismus, can't open his mouth
- Ukraine crisis: Kerry says deal reached to ease tensions
- McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'
- Supreme Court to decide on Senate questions April 25
- Cpl. Derrick Gallagher faces 18 new charges in sex assault probe
- Michael Bloomberg launches $50M gun control effort
More than 300 people lined up for Easter Breakfast Thursday morning at Winnipeg's Agape Table.
Date 48 mins ago, Duration 1:18, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 6 hrs ago 1:25
Tooltip Information:McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'Video by:Description: Belizian temporary workers docked more pay for rent in corporate apartment than the cost incurred by McDonald'sRating: 3.75Views: 5834
Date 17 hrs ago 2:46
Tooltip Information:Matthew de Grood's lawyer speaksVideo by:Description: Allan Fay met his client for the first time today and share his initial findings with CBC Calgary.Rating: 3.94Views: 5714