Restaurant review: John Gilchrist on Sho Sushi
There is no shortage of sushi bars to choose from in Calgary.
The city seems to be carrying on it's love affair with uncooked fish, says restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist.
Gilchrist went to Sho Sushi Bar and Kitchen, a new sushi bar on Macleod Trail South.
- To hear Gilchrist's full review listen to the CBC's Calgary Eyeopener segment above.
Gilchrist gives Sho Sushi a 6.5 out of 10.
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Apple admits some stars' accounts compromised
- Ukraine conflict: Ukrainian troops routed as Russia talks tough
- Polar vortex chills linked to melting sea ice
- Surrey sex assault: arrest made in attack on 9-year-old
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Home Depot probes possible credit card data breach
- Pick-and-pay cable TV would offer greater choice, CRTC boss says
- Peter Stursberg, former CBC correspondent, dead at 101
- Children's eating patterns seem set in infancy
Yemen's president is to name a new prime minister and cut a disputed fuel price hike as he bids to head off escalating tension with Shiite rebels. Dura... More Yemen's president is to name a new prime minister and cut a disputed fuel price hike as he bids to head off escalating tension with Shiite rebels. Duration: 00:28
Date 50 mins ago, Duration 0:27, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 3:30
Tooltip Information:Justin Bieber faces assault chargeVideo by:Description: Alleged altercation after a collision involving an minivan and his ATV in southwestern Ontario is just the latest in a string of the pop star's run-ins with the law, Eli Glasner reportsRating: 4Views: 86