Restaurant review: John Gilchrist on Sho Sushi
There is no shortage of sushi bars to choose from in Calgary.
The city seems to be carrying on it's love affair with uncooked fish, says restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist.
Gilchrist went to Sho Sushi Bar and Kitchen, a new sushi bar on Macleod Trail South.
- To hear Gilchrist's full review listen to the CBC's Calgary Eyeopener segment above.
Gilchrist gives Sho Sushi a 6.5 out of 10.
- Brian Gallant's Liberals elected amid vote-counting 'fiasco'
- New Brunswick election tally suffers glitches as Tories demand hand count
- Polaris Music Prize 2014: Tanya Tagaq wins $30K as jury's pick
- U.S. launches airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria
- Raymond Lee Caissie, 43, charged with murder of Serena Vermeersch
- Israel says it has killed 2 men suspected of kidnap, murder of Israeli teens
- Ebola crisis: WHO warns number of cases could skyrocket in next 6 weeks
- Michelle Rempel responds to ISIS threat with #SecureBedroomSelfie
- Steve Bisciotti: 'No misinformation' on Ray Rice
- Ottawa blocks Canadian from getting Syrian husband out of danger
US authorities say Omar Gonzalez, who broke into the White House on Friday evening, had 800 rounds of ammunition, a machete and two hatchets in his car.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 2:16, Views 0
Date 19 hrs ago 3:00
Tooltip Information:Drinking water contaminated by excreted drugsVideo by:Description: If we are taking it, we are also drinking it: painkillers, blood thinners, hormones, chemotherapy agents, even cocaine and amphetaminesRating: 3.32Views: 22130
Date 19 hrs ago 1:44
Tooltip Information:Ottawa blocks Canadian from getting husband out of SyriaVideo by:Description: Woman from Calgary forced to choose: Leave him there or risk her life and stayRating: 3.06Views: 11846
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.55Views: 110178