Restaurant review: John Gilchrist on Sho Sushi
There is no shortage of sushi bars to choose from in Calgary.
The city seems to be carrying on it's love affair with uncooked fish, says restaurant reviewer John Gilchrist.
Gilchrist went to Sho Sushi Bar and Kitchen, a new sushi bar on Macleod Trail South.
- To hear Gilchrist's full review listen to the CBC's Calgary Eyeopener segment above.
Gilchrist gives Sho Sushi a 6.5 out of 10.
- James Foley killing: Identifying the British-accented man in black
- John Baird's Twitter account prompts scrutiny of language commissioner
- Jesse Clarke's death caused by armed conflict: accused's foster mom
- Kajieme Powell shooting video released by St. Louis police
- Rise of part-time work no reason to worry, TD says
- Beluga cam captures Churchill's playful, 'magical' whales
- Dr. Kent Brantly, Nancy Writebol leave hospital after Ebola recovery
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Montague double homicide: father, son dead
- Karen Stintz drops out of Toronto mayoral race
CBC Arts reporter Zulekha Nathoo looks at the life of the dean of Cape Breton fiddling
Date 47 mins ago, Duration 2:33, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 6 hrs ago 1:58
Tooltip Information:Dementia victim takes her life after right-to-die pleaVideo by:Description: Gillian Bennett, 84, feared becoming burden on her family after dementia diagnosisRating: 3.7Views: 14744
Date 14-08-20 3:54
Tooltip Information:Reaction to American journalist's deathVideo by:Description: U.S. president expected to make a statement today, British PM concerned the ISIS spokesman on the execution video speaks with English accentRating: 4.84Views: 21848
Date 14-08-20 2:04
Tooltip Information:Dinosaur egg excavation could yield rare fossilized babiesVideo by:Description: Paleontologists in Alberta say if a nest belonging to duck-billed dinosaurs is found, it would the first in CanadaRating: 5Views: 5917