Moose Lake man charged with second degree murder
The RCMP have charged a Moose Lake man with second degree murder after a 24-year-old man was found unconscious late Thursday night.
Police responded to a disturbance at a home in Moose Lake at about 11 p.m. where they found the 24-year-old injured and unconscious.
In their investigation officers found that an argument had led to an altercation that resulted in the man's death.
The man's name has not been released.
An autopsy is scheduled for Saturday in Winnipeg.
Police arrested a 32-year-old man of Moose Lake and charged him with second degree murder.
His first court appearance is scheduled for Monday in The Pas.
Moose Lake is located about 735 kilometres northwest of Winnipeg and about 100 kilometres southeast of The Pas.
- Big business: How disabilities are transforming the marketplace
- Apple's iOS 8: It's delivery day for new mobile operating system
- Rob Ford health update coming 1 week after tumour discovery
- Harper sidestepped MPs on Supreme Court pick due to Nadon 'leaks'
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- Jackie Chan's son Jaycee formally arrested in drug case
- North Korea-bound American swimmer arrested by South Korea
- Rob Ford's health: Update expected today
- Adrian Peterson ordered to stay away from Minnesota Vikings
- Adrian Peterson made exempt from all Minnesota Vikings activities
After a long summer of bombardment by government forces, residents of Luhansk are trying to return to normal life as the BBC's Paul Adams reports.
Date 33 mins ago, Duration 2:56, Views 0
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.4Views: 15541
Date 7 hrs ago 3:02
Tooltip Information:Derek Jeter hit by Rays, Yankees answer, benches clearVideo by:Description: A heated 8th inning between Tampa Bay and NY Yankees.Rating: 5Views: 642