Mosquito fogging coming to West St. Paul this weekend
Mosquito fogging trucks from the City of Winnipeg will be in the Rural Municipality of West St. Paul this weekend.
The municipality, located just north of the city, will undergo fogging with the insecticide malathion on Saturday starting at 9:30 p.m., weather permitting.
Officials in West St. Paul say it should take about four or five hours to fog the area.
The city has a contract with surrounding rural municipalities for mosquito fogging services.
In Winnipeg, nuisance mosquito trap counts ranged between 10 and 23 on Thursday, with the counts generally much higher in the southwest quadrant of the city.
- Joseph Rudolph Wood execution: Inmate dies 2 hours after lethal injection
- Great white shark near St. Andrews captured in vivid video
- B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Gaza conflict: FAA lifts ban on flights to Tel Aviv
- Hamas arsenal suggests 'apocalyptic' scenario: Israeli official
- TransAsia Flight GE222 crash likely due to bad weather: officials
- Sears Canada, Reitmans & Indigo face battle for survival
- Vancouver's Oppenheimer Park protest raises question of aboriginal title to urban centres
- Deaf Montreal boy gains hearing after experimental surgery
- Tyrannosaurs prowled in packs, B.C. tracks show
Natalia Antelava gains access to a village where one woman apparently died, and another was badly injured, when it was allegedly shelled by Ukrainian G... More Natalia Antelava gains access to a village where one woman apparently died, and another was badly injured, when it was allegedly shelled by Ukrainian Grad rockets.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 2:37, Views 6
Date 10 hrs ago 1:29
Tooltip Information:Susan Boyle has slight stumble with Mull of KintyreVideo by:Description: Singer seems to forget the opening line to the song then recovers to finish strong.Rating: 2.5Views: 1616