Fire destroys sushi resturant in Bois-des-Filion
Fire tore through a sushi restaurant north of Laval early Monday morning, destroying the building.
The fire was reported sometime after 1 a.m. ET at the Sushi Do restaurant, located on Adolphe-Chapleau Boulevard.
It took firefighters several hours to bring the flames under control.
The restaurant was closed at the time, and no one was inside.
Authorities say the building is a total loss. The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Thai PM Yingluck Shinawatra dissolves parliament, calls for elections
- Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong-un's uncle, removed from power
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Harper, Canadian delegation depart for South Africa for Mandela tributes
- Bruins rebound from controversy to beat Leafs
- Sales of Canadian guns, ammunition surge overseas
- Ontario businessman slain in roadside robbery in Brazil
- Man steals two vehicles, crashes into six cruisers: police
- HootSuite offers $100K grant to young Canadian entrepreneurs
- Ukraine sees largest anti-government protest since 2004
Hundreds paid their respects to the late Const. John Zivcic on Sunday.
Date 48 mins ago, Duration 2:46, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 13-12-08 2:08
Tooltip Information:Ford paradeVideo by:Description: Shut out of the Toronto Santa Claus parade last month, a jolly Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was welcomed with mixed feelings as he strolled down Lake Shore Boulevard for Etobicoke’s annual parade on Saturday.Rating: 3.64Views: 8573
Date 13-12-07 1:57
Tooltip Information:J.S. Giguere flips outVideo by:Description: Colorado Avalanche goalie pushes the net after a Flames goal is scored because he believes he was interfered with by Lee Stempniak.Rating: 3Views: 14731