Fire destroys sushi resturant in Bois-des-Filion
Fire tore through a sushi restaurant north of Laval early Monday morning, destroying the building.
The fire was reported sometime after 1 a.m. ET at the Sushi Do restaurant, located on Adolphe-Chapleau Boulevard.
It took firefighters several hours to bring the flames under control.
The restaurant was closed at the time, and no one was inside.
Authorities say the building is a total loss. The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Worst-ever Ebola outbreak getting even worse: By the numbers
- Why an anti-ISIS coalition could be 'a problem'
- iOS 8: 8 new things
- Enterovirus D-68: 8 things parents should know
- CRTC gets an earful at hearings on future of TV
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- Mike Duffy case: Court in session Tuesday for senator's expenses case
- Waterloo tech startup leader is paid in bitcoin
- B.C. teachers' strike: Both sides back at bargaining table
- Ebola outbreak by the numbers
'Mother of all water main breaks' blasts water 25 metres into the air.
Date 54 mins ago, Duration 1:11, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 22 hrs ago 2:27
Tooltip Information:Django Unchained actor cuffed by L.A. policeVideo by:Description: Daniele Watts detained. Police responded to complaint about 'indecent exposure' in a silver MercedesRating: 1.75Views: 6297
Date 14-09-14 6:17
Tooltip Information:How Britain is reacting to David Haines beheadingVideo by:Description: CBC News speaks with Fawaz Gerges, professor of international relations at the London School of Economics and Political ScienceRating: 3.31Views: 18706