Fire destroys sushi resturant in Bois-des-Filion
Fire tore through a sushi restaurant north of Laval early Monday morning, destroying the building.
The fire was reported sometime after 1 a.m. ET at the Sushi Do restaurant, located on Adolphe-Chapleau Boulevard.
It took firefighters several hours to bring the flames under control.
The restaurant was closed at the time, and no one was inside.
Authorities say the building is a total loss. The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Malaysia Airlines jet missing, 2 Canadians among 239 on board
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns
- Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths
- Inability to enjoy music recognized as a brain condition
- Transgender woman's jail treatment prompts complaints
- Elderly dementia patient slips hospital, takes cab 80 km
- Disabled RCMP vets strike benefits deal with Ottawa
- Air Canada may hike fares, fees due to low dollar
- University of Ottawa prof decries administration 'gutlessness'
Many locally trained educators are looking elsewhere for a job
Date 41 mins ago, Duration 2:08, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-03-06 2:19
Tooltip Information:'I heard a little girl screaming,' says man involved in crashVideo by:Description: Pete Hamstra was involved in the QEII crash and pulled a girl out of her dying dad's van.Rating: 3.92Views: 15958