Fire destroys sushi resturant in Bois-des-Filion
Fire tore through a sushi restaurant north of Laval early Monday morning, destroying the building.
The fire was reported sometime after 1 a.m. ET at the Sushi Do restaurant, located on Adolphe-Chapleau Boulevard.
It took firefighters several hours to bring the flames under control.
The restaurant was closed at the time, and no one was inside.
Authorities say the building is a total loss. The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Aviation authorities discuss flying over conflict zones
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers won 165 jackpots last year
- Stoney Nakoda First Nation signs 'huge' oil deal with Chinese firm
- Rob Ford in shouting match ahead of mayoral debate
- Ebola outbreak: More than doctors needed to contain West Africa's unprecedented crisis
- Craig Premack to talk about being shot during Cache Creek bike race
- David Huynh ID'd as man who fell to his death from Stanley Park's Prospect Point
- Gaza conflict: Hamas denies backing PLO call for 24-hour ceasefire
- Chinese cyberattack hits Canada's National Research Council
- Alissa Chavez's Hot Seat alarm aims to prevent child hot car deaths
Greek banks are extending a hand to borrowers like insurance agent Dimitris Pikrodimitris who has run into more debt than he can repay following the fi... More Greek banks are extending a hand to borrowers like insurance agent Dimitris Pikrodimitris who has run into more debt than he can repay following the financial crisis. Duration: 02:25
Date 9 mins ago, Duration 2:24, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 14-07-28 5:04
Tooltip Information:Damian Warner shatters men's decathlon 100m recordVideo by:Description: The Canadian impresses with a record time in Glasgow.Rating: 4Views: 3346