Fire destroys sushi resturant in Bois-des-Filion
Fire tore through a sushi restaurant north of Laval early Monday morning, destroying the building.
The fire was reported sometime after 1 a.m. ET at the Sushi Do restaurant, located on Adolphe-Chapleau Boulevard.
It took firefighters several hours to bring the flames under control.
The restaurant was closed at the time, and no one was inside.
Authorities say the building is a total loss. The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Lac-Mégantic train disaster: engineer's emergency calls released
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Bodies of victims flown to Kuala Lumpur
- James Foley killing: ISIS remains 'long-term threat,' Chuck Hagel says
- 1st-degree murder charges laid in Montague double homicide
- John Baird's Twitter account prompts scrutiny of language commissioner
- Harper rebuffs renewed calls for murdered, missing women inquiry
- Ebola treatment of Kent Brantly, Nancy Writebol holds lessons for others
- Wikipedia's medical errors and one doctor's fight to correct them
- Hiker Julien Landry rescued days after fleeing up a tree to avoid bear
- Michael Brown shooting: Governor withdraws National Guard from Ferguson
Comedian winds up with a nice prize and gives to a kid.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:01, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 1 hr ago 1:58
Tooltip Information:Dementia victim takes her life after right-to-die pleaVideo by:Description: Gillian Bennett, 84, feared becoming burden on her family after dementia diagnosisRating: 4Views: 33
Date 2 hrs ago 6:14
Tooltip Information:Identifying the British-accented killer of James FoleyVideo by:Description: Interview with Ghaffar Hussain, a director of a counter-extremism think tankRating: 4Views: 148
Date 22 hrs ago 3:54
Tooltip Information:Reaction to American journalist's deathVideo by:Description: U.S. president expected to make a statement today, British PM concerned the ISIS spokesman on the execution video speaks with English accentRating: 4.88Views: 18783