Fire destroys sushi resturant in Bois-des-Filion
Fire tore through a sushi restaurant north of Laval early Monday morning, destroying the building.
The fire was reported sometime after 1 a.m. ET at the Sushi Do restaurant, located on Adolphe-Chapleau Boulevard.
It took firefighters several hours to bring the flames under control.
The restaurant was closed at the time, and no one was inside.
Authorities say the building is a total loss. The cause of the fire has not been determined.
- Matthew de Grood, Calgary stabbings suspect, could face psychological tests
- Calgary stabbings: How knife crime in Canada can cause 'moral panic'
- Calgary stabbing victims identified as students, bandmates
- Jim Flaherty's family, colleagues gather for state funeral today
- Matthew de Grood: Who is the Calgary stabbing suspect?
- South Korean ferry sinking leaves 4 dead, almost 300 missing
- Bank of Canada keeps interest rate at 1%
- John Furlong, CBC host and producer, dead at 63
- NYPD Muslim surveillance program shut down
- $57B spent on drugs, dental and insurance out of pocket in 2010
More evacuations possible as Que. floodwaters reach almost 7.5 metres
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:48, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 4 hrs ago 1:08
Tooltip Information:4 hurt in stabbings at Regina mall, youth in custodyVideo by:Description: Police say preliminary investigation suggests it was a random attack. The victims did not know the assailantRating: 4Views: 1550
Date 3 hrs ago 6:54
Tooltip Information:Interview with friend of stabbed Calgary bandmatesVideo by:Description: Jesse Northey talks about playing alongside drummer Joshua Hunter and lead singer Zackariah RathwellRating: 3Views: 1140
Date 22 hrs ago 1:19
Tooltip Information:RAW: Calf rescued in flood waterVideo by:Description: Video taken from Tammy McLean of a one-month-old calf trying to swim to shore in western New BrunswickRating: 2.25Views: 4197