Man shot in Pointe-Saint-Charles neighbourhood
A man is in hospital with bullet wounds to his upper body after a shooting that took place in Montreal's Pointe Saint Charles neighbourhood early this morning.
The incident happened at a residence on Knox Street around 12:50 a.m.
Police said the 24-year-old victim was shot while responding to a knock at the door.
The suspect fled the scene, and police have yet to make an arrest.
The victim, who is known to police, was taken to hospital. Authorities do not fear for his life.
A second person in the apartment at the time of the shooting was unharmed.
- Man shot in leg in Etobicoke apartment building
- Police seek suspects in shooting
- Suspects sought in Londonderry Mall shooting
- Deadly Greenwich Village shooting possible 'hate crime,' police say
- New Orleans police ID Mother's Day shooting suspect
- Mayor Ford coached young man shot dead in northeast Toronto
- Police seek revolver in Kasende homicide
- Teen arrested in city shooting
- Police investigating after Beltline shooting
- Homicide victim served jail time for 2008 stabbing
The tornado that hit Oklahoma is being called one of the largest in U.S. history
Date 6 hrs ago, Duration 9:03, Views 3057
Video by: CBC - Top Stories