RNC seeking information on theft
The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is asking for the public's assistance regarding information about a robbery that took place around 12:30 a.m. Saturday in Mount Pearl.
Police said the suspect left the area before officers arrived on the scene.
They added that there were no injuries sustained by the victim.
Anyone with information about the incident can contact the RNC or Crime Stoppers.
Meanwhile, the RNC in Corner Brook have charged a man, 56, with theft.
Police received a complaint about the incident that took place at a business on O'Connell Drive.
The man will appear in court at a later date.
The RNC is also investigating a break and enter that happened Friday night in St. John's.
Police received a call that the intrusion was in progress in the city centre area.
The suspect fled the scene, but was apprehended a short time later by patrol officers.
A man, 29, has since been charged with common assault, uttering threats and trespassing.
- Malaysia Airlines jet search turns up nothing but ocean trash
- George Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada next season
- Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital
- Why bitcoin isn't dead yet
- Ukraine crisis: CBC crew stopped, followed in Crimea
- HIV 'cure' for babies tested in Canada
- New Boston Marathon security plans released
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario
- South Korean trade deal sets up fight between auto, agriculture sectors
- Sochi Paralympics confronts Russia's attitude towards disabled
David Cameron and Angela Merkel attend the opening of Germany's Information technology fair in Hanover. Duration: 01:04
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:03, Views 30
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 0:37
Tooltip Information:RAW: Water main break floods McPhillips underpassVideo by:Description: A morning water main break flooded the McPhillips Street underpass and forced it to close to traffic.Rating: 4Views: 0