Missing Dartmouth man located in Halifax
Halifax Regional Police say they've safely located a Dartmouth man who was reported missing last week.
Sean James Heywood, 25, was reported missing on Friday and last contacted family members by phone the next day, on June 1.
Police hadn't been able to locate him since, but he was found unharmed Tuesday morning in Halifax.
- Jennifer Lawrence among celebrity victims in leak of nude photos
- Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators prepare for the new year
- New techniques help curb advanced melanoma
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday
- Louisiana’s new restrictive abortion law won't be enforced yet, judge rules
- Joan Rivers: Family remains hopeful for star's recovery
- ISIS threat: Germany to send rifles and tanks to aid Kurds in Iraq
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays
- New techniques helping curb advanced melanoma
Iraqi forces have reached the besieged town of Amerli in northern Iraq, where thousands have been trapped by jihadists, military officials say.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 2:04, Views 0
Date 14-08-29 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.18Views: 102452
Date 11 hrs ago 2:14
Tooltip Information:Zaccheus Jackson, 36, dies in train accidentVideo by:Description: Community mourns much-loved and admired Vancouver poet and spoken word artistRating: 5Views: 473