Missing Dartmouth man located in Halifax
Halifax Regional Police say they've safely located a Dartmouth man who was reported missing last week.
Sean James Heywood, 25, was reported missing on Friday and last contacted family members by phone the next day, on June 1.
Police hadn't been able to locate him since, but he was found unharmed Tuesday morning in Halifax.
- South Korea ferry: transcripts reveal indecision as ferry sank
- Calgary stabbings: Zackariah Rathwell's family breaks silence
- Ukraine crisis: Russia, Ukraine trade blame for deadly gun attack
- Queen Elizabeth releases grinning portrait for 88th birthday
- Mounties on medical, stress leave fear new dismissal process
- Pro-marijuana protesters hit Parliament Hill
- Why doesn't Easter have a fixed date?
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76
- Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77
- Ottawa toddler fights for his life after TV falls on him
Check out how the Habs welcome the playoffs home.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 4:08, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 8 hrs ago 1:56
Tooltip Information:Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76Video by:Description: Former professional boxer and long-time advocate for the wrongly convicted died Sunday in TorontoRating: 3.68Views: 10495
Date 14-04-16 0:50
Tooltip Information:Calgary stabbings: What happenedVideo by:Description: Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happenedRating: 3.1Views: 8468
Date 8 hrs ago 1:18
Tooltip Information:Toddler's grandma speaks after TV falls on boyVideo by:Description: Frances Barbe says her grandson was reaching while everyone else was asleep.Rating: 4Views: 782