Missing Dartmouth man located in Halifax
Halifax Regional Police say they've safely located a Dartmouth man who was reported missing last week.
Sean James Heywood, 25, was reported missing on Friday and last contacted family members by phone the next day, on June 1.
Police hadn't been able to locate him since, but he was found unharmed Tuesday morning in Halifax.
- Addison Hall death: Police to probe car in Costco crash
- Malaysia Airlines MH17 suffered massive decompression after shrapnel hit
- Paying off your mortgage faster can pay huge dividends
- Volvo's new road-sensing safety features go the extra mile
- Gaza conflict: Fighting resumes as UN backs ceasefire calls
- Environment Canada to determine if tornado hit Waterloo Region
- Ebola: President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf restricts movements in Liberia
- Aviation safety by the numbers
- Commonwealth Games: Day 5 from Glasgow
- Thérèse Casgrain, feminist icon, quietly shunted by Harper government
Haiti celebrates the Carnival of Flowers in an explosion of dance, music, costumes and colour. Duration: 00:37
Date 14 mins ago, Duration 0:36, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 4:04
Tooltip Information:Team South Africa defeat powerhouse All Blacks for rugby goldVideo by:Description: Four-time Commonwealth Games champions settle for silver.Rating: 4Views: 83
Date 2 hrs ago 5:04
Tooltip Information:Damian Warner shatters men's decathlon 100m recordVideo by:Description: The Canadian impresses with a record time in Glasgow.Rating: 4Views: 232