Missing Dartmouth man located in Halifax
Halifax Regional Police say they've safely located a Dartmouth man who was reported missing last week.
Sean James Heywood, 25, was reported missing on Friday and last contacted family members by phone the next day, on June 1.
Police hadn't been able to locate him since, but he was found unharmed Tuesday morning in Halifax.
- Sunwing Flight 656: Disruptive passengers force return to Pearson Airport
- Little Bay Islands in limbo as residents await word on relocation funds
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Ailina Tsarnaeva, sister of Boston bombing suspect, arrested for bomb threat
- Husband dies, wife survives 8 days after canoe capsizes in northern Sask.
- Arizona shooting range reviews policy after 9-year-old kills gun instructor
- Moncton RCMP Const. Dave Ross's dog Danny prepares to head back to work
- Veterans groups say Ottawa spending too much remembering old wars
- B.C. teachers' strike: Vince Ready to meet with Jim Iker and Peter Cameron, says BCTF
- Zara pulls kids' shirt design resembling WW II concentration camp uniforms
For many people in the autumn of their lives, walking up stairs is the biggest physical challenge they face. But in Japan, race tracks, hammer or pole ... More For many people in the autumn of their lives, walking up stairs is the biggest physical challenge they face. But in Japan, race tracks, hammer or pole vault await competitors at the Kyoto Masters, some of them more than 100 years old. Duration: 02:32
Date 33 mins ago, Duration 2:32, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 14-08-24 3:24
Tooltip Information:Earthquake hits Napa ValleyVideo by:Description: Thousands are left without power after a magnitude 6 earthquake, the strongest to his the region since 1989Rating: 3.13Views: 84977
Date 14 hrs ago 3:14
Tooltip Information:War over knee space in airspaceVideo by:Description: The airplane leg-room challenged spar with those who want to spread out. Flight diversion ensues in the falloutRating: 3Views: 2747