Missing Dartmouth man located in Halifax
Halifax Regional Police say they've safely located a Dartmouth man who was reported missing last week.
Sean James Heywood, 25, was reported missing on Friday and last contacted family members by phone the next day, on June 1.
Police hadn't been able to locate him since, but he was found unharmed Tuesday morning in Halifax.
- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense'
- Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment
- Firefighters were unaware Peel warehouse contained explosive materials
- The Koch brothers: Who are they and why do Democrats hate them?
- Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame to unveil inductees
- Canadian robbed in Guatemala
- Bionic eye allows Michigan man to see glimpses
- Justin Bieber apologizes for Japan war shrine visit
- Ukraine crisis: Lavrov vows response if Russians attacked in Ukraine
An emotional memorial service has taken place to remember the victims of the South Korean ferry disaster.
Date 27 mins ago, Duration 2:02, Views 0
Date 20 hrs ago 3:08
Tooltip Information:CBC reporter helps reconnect familyVideo by:Description: CBC's Neil Herland helped Perry Wilson reunite with his sister and brother after 20 years apart.Rating: 4.46Views: 5479
Date 6 hrs ago 1:56
Tooltip Information:Ron MacLean's apology on Quebec refsVideo by:Description: Hockey Night In Canada commentator tries to extricate himself from hot water after comments about the impartiality of French-Canadian referees assigned to Montreal Canadiens playoff gamesRating: 3.31Views: 7492
Date 14-04-21 2:23
Tooltip Information:Waitresses lose jobs to foreign workersVideo by:Description: 2 servers say they were let go after working for years at a restaurant in SaskatchewanRating: 3.03Views: 44942