Stolen trailer carrying corrosive chemicals located
A stolen transport trailer carrying harmful chemicals was found west of Toronto after someone tipped off investigators, according to police.
Peel officers said the truck with Nova Scotia plates was loaded with sulphuric acid, sodium hydroxide, and potassium hydroxide when it was stolen from a trucking spot in Mississauga on Friday.
Investigators said when they tracked down the trailer the dangerous chemicals were still intact.
There's no word yet on any suspects.
With files from the Canadian Press
- Big business: How disabilities are transforming the marketplace
- Apple's iOS 8: It's delivery day for new mobile operating system
- Rob Ford health update coming 1 week after tumour discovery
- Marriott hotels prompt guests to tip housekeepers with Envelope Please program
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- Harper sidestepped MPs on Supreme Court pick due to Nadon 'leaks'
- North Korea-bound American swimmer arrested by South Korea
- Jackie Chan's son Jaycee formally arrested in drug case
- Rob Ford's health: Update expected today
- Adrian Peterson ordered to stay away from Minnesota Vikings
After a long summer of bombardment by government forces, residents of Luhansk are trying to return to normal life as the BBC's Paul Adams reports.
Date 33 mins ago, Duration 2:56, Views 0
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.4Views: 15541
Date 7 hrs ago 3:02
Tooltip Information:Derek Jeter hit by Rays, Yankees answer, benches clearVideo by:Description: A heated 8th inning between Tampa Bay and NY Yankees.Rating: 5Views: 642