Vandals slash tires on 21 vehicles in Dartmouth
Twenty-one vehicles had tires punctured overnight in Dartmouth.
Police say the vandals caused damage to vehicles in the area of Albro Lake Road, Slayter Street and Sheridan Street.
In a news release, police said the majority of the vehicles had only one tire damaged.
There was no witness to the events. Police suspect the damage was caused by the same person or group of people.
They're asking anyone with information to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Russian tanks enter Ukraine, fire missiles at border post
- Sunwing Flight 656: Melana Muzikante, Lilia Ratmanski face charges
- Israel-Gaza conflict: As ceasefire holds, both sides mull who won
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt get married
- Thomas Lukaszuk's $20K cell bill triggered by cabinet minister's family dispute
- B.C. teachers' strike: Can Vince Ready mediate a 'miracle'?
- Calgary stabbings: Matthew de Grood to appear in court
- Hurricane Cristobal to bring wind, rain to Atlantic Canada
- PETA takes aim at Kennebecasis deer hunting pilot project
- Back-to-school stress: the warning signs and what to do
Man suspected of two shootings barricaded in building
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:57, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-08-24 3:24
Tooltip Information:Earthquake hits Napa ValleyVideo by:Description: Thousands are left without power after a magnitude 6 earthquake, the strongest to his the region since 1989Rating: 3.14Views: 119805
Date 14-08-27 0:30
Tooltip Information:Arizona gun instructor gives fatal Uzi lessonVideo by:Description: Images of the lesson stop just before 9-year-old accidentally shoots himRating: 1Views: 19757
Date 3 hrs ago 2:40
Tooltip Information:'2 unruly female passengers': Plane turns backVideo by:Description: Sunwing flight en route to Cuba forced to return to Toronto after two disruptive passengers cause a disturbanceRating: 1Views: 663
Date 2 hrs ago 2:17
Tooltip Information:PETA takes aim at deer hunting pilot projectVideo by:Description: PETA sends email alert to 60,000 Canadian members asking them to voice concerns over N.B.'s plan to cull urban deerRating: 4Views: 306