Vandals slash tires on 21 vehicles in Dartmouth
Twenty-one vehicles had tires punctured overnight in Dartmouth.
Police say the vandals caused damage to vehicles in the area of Albro Lake Road, Slayter Street and Sheridan Street.
In a news release, police said the majority of the vehicles had only one tire damaged.
There was no witness to the events. Police suspect the damage was caused by the same person or group of people.
They're asking anyone with information to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Australia counterterrorism: 15 detained in alleged 'random beheading' plot
- Alex Hennessy captures own armed holdup on GoPro camera
- Cancer sends shockwaves far beyond the patient: Nikhil Joshi
- Artificial sweeteners linked to obesity epidemic, scientists say
- Hurricane Odile: Stranded Canadians arrive in Vancouver
- Scotland referendum: Independence forces likely victors, no matter the vote
- Rob Ford's cancer diagnosis: Will the mayoral candidates soften their attacks?
- Scotland referendum: What a 'Yes' vote could mean for the rest of the U.K.
- Scotland independence referendum: If Yes side wins, what happens next?
- Scotland independence referendum: Polls open, with 97% registered to vote
Some Canadians stuck in Los Cabos after this week's devastating hurricane landed at YVR
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 2:23, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-09-17 2:02
Tooltip Information:33-year-old's mysterious disappearanceVideo by:Description: Family members of Crystal Ratvay made a special plea for information to help them find the Abbotsford womanRating: 3.07Views: 21074
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.22Views: 32858