Vandals slash tires on 21 vehicles in Dartmouth
Twenty-one vehicles had tires punctured overnight in Dartmouth.
Police say the vandals caused damage to vehicles in the area of Albro Lake Road, Slayter Street and Sheridan Street.
In a news release, police said the majority of the vehicles had only one tire damaged.
There was no witness to the events. Police suspect the damage was caused by the same person or group of people.
They're asking anyone with information to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Ebola virus: What you need to know to protect yourself
- Andrew Leduc hit-and-run death: Civilian RCMP contractor cleared of wrongdoing
- Gaza conflict: At least 15 dead after tank shells hit UN school
- Calgary murder home's MLS listing reveals challenges of 'stigmatized' real estate
- Longueuil couple gets threatening letter for flying gay pride flag
- Canada, U.S. name panel to oversee new $1B Detroit-Windsor bridge
- Plane crashes are more survivable than ever
- Ukraine official says rebels place mines near MH17 crash site
- Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe
- Motorcyclist caught doing 185 km/h faces $3.5K fine
The University of California, Los Angeles, is hit by flooding because of a burst water main on Sunset Boulevard. Duration: 00:48
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 0:48, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 19 hrs ago 0:30
Tooltip Information:Commonwealth weightlifting gold medallist tests positiveVideo by:Description: 16-year-old Nigerian weightlifter Chika Amalaha has tested positive for banned drugsRating: 3Views: 6894