Vandals slash tires on 21 vehicles in Dartmouth
Twenty-one vehicles had tires punctured overnight in Dartmouth.
Police say the vandals caused damage to vehicles in the area of Albro Lake Road, Slayter Street and Sheridan Street.
In a news release, police said the majority of the vehicles had only one tire damaged.
There was no witness to the events. Police suspect the damage was caused by the same person or group of people.
They're asking anyone with information to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- South Korea ferry captain may have delayed evacuation
- Amanda Todd case: RCMP announce 5 charges against Dutch citizen
- How Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could win again
- Share a juicer, your dog or a room in your home? How the sharing economy took off
- Canada's criticism of Russia 'makes no difference'
- Reconciliation not opportunity to 'get over it': Justice Murray Sinclair
- Matthew de Grood's father: 'Just like you, we struggle to understand what happened'
- South Korea ferry: The 'daunting task' of rescuing survivors
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel-winning author, dead at 87
- Mount Everest avalanche kills 12 Nepalese guides
Sharks too strong for Kings in Game 1.
Date 4 hrs ago, Duration 1:26, Views 9
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 22 hrs ago 1:25
Tooltip Information:McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'Video by:Description: Belizian temporary workers docked more pay for rent in corporate apartment than the cost incurred by McDonald'sRating: 3.75Views: 21271
Date 14-04-17 2:06
Tooltip Information:Student arrested in Heartbleed-related theftVideo by:Description: RCMP have arrested a 19-year-old London, Ont., man in connection with the theft of 900 social insurance numbersRating: 3.6Views: 12321