Vandals slash tires on 21 vehicles in Dartmouth
Twenty-one vehicles had tires punctured overnight in Dartmouth.
Police say the vandals caused damage to vehicles in the area of Albro Lake Road, Slayter Street and Sheridan Street.
In a news release, police said the majority of the vehicles had only one tire damaged.
There was no witness to the events. Police suspect the damage was caused by the same person or group of people.
They're asking anyone with information to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Canada looking for top-3 Paralympic finish
- Outdoor adventure industry lacks oversight, victims lack recourse
- Digital surveillance won't drive me off social media: Lauren O’Neil
- Condom piercer Supreme Court decision expected today
- Pussy Riot members attacked at Russian McDonalds
- York University shooting injures 2 women
- Dovercourt Road fire kills 1, injures 3
- Ban of Swiss Army guns sows confusion
- Marijuana reform: 5 things to know about possible changes to the law
- Tempers flare on eve of report into missing and murdered aboriginal women
Offering young girls as brides in compensation to settle disputes persists in many areas of Pakistan, the practice is known as "swara" and according to... More Offering young girls as brides in compensation to settle disputes persists in many areas of Pakistan, the practice is known as "swara" and according to government data it is on the rise in the Swat valley. 02:35
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 2:34, Views 9
Video by: AFP
Date 13 hrs ago 2:19
Tooltip Information:'I heard a little girl screaming,' says man involved in crashVideo by:Description: Pete Hamstra was involved in the QEII crash and pulled a girl out of her dying dad's van.Rating: 3.66Views: 3913
Date 19 hrs ago 3:20
Tooltip Information:Toddler suspended over cheese sandwichVideo by:Description: An Ottawa daycare suspends a 2-year-old girl for violating its 'no outside food' policyRating: 3.96Views: 32132