Vandals slash tires on 21 vehicles in Dartmouth
Twenty-one vehicles had tires punctured overnight in Dartmouth.
Police say the vandals caused damage to vehicles in the area of Albro Lake Road, Slayter Street and Sheridan Street.
In a news release, police said the majority of the vehicles had only one tire damaged.
There was no witness to the events. Police suspect the damage was caused by the same person or group of people.
They're asking anyone with information to contact police or Crime Stoppers.
- Half of First Nations children live in poverty
- How open is Ottawa's new 'open data' website?
- 2 men jailed in Dominican wedding fight return to Canada
- MPs pass NDP motion on expenses, adjourn for summer
- Most groups don't want return of Trudeau speaking fees
- High levels of radiation found in groundwater at Fukushima
- Canada to send peacekeeping troops to Haiti
- World's displaced people at 18-year high of 45.2 million
- Montreal mayor resigns amid corruption charges
- Google asks secret court to lift gag on surveillance
Motorists have spotted a seemingly-fearless wolf along the highway in Kootenay National Park in British Columbia for the second time in a week.
Date 13-06-18, Duration 2:08, Views 19713
Video by: CBC - British Columbia
Date 13-06-18 2:08
Tooltip Information:Wolf sightings on B.C. highwayVideo by:Description: Motorists have spotted a seemingly-fearless wolf along the highway in Kootenay National Park in British Columbia for the second time in a week.Rating: 4.16Views: 19994