Pedestrian killed in Casselman collision
A young man has died after he was struck by a pick-up truck overnight while walking along Route 500 in Casselman, Ont., about 60 kilometres east of Ottawa.
The incident happened at about 12:15 a.m.
The man was hit by a F150 pick-up truck driven by an 18-year-old man, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
Nicholas Holliday, 19, of Casselman, was taken to hospital where he died from his injuries.
OPP collision investigators are aiding in the investigation.
- Man resuscitated after boat flips in Ottawa River
- Girl, 17, dies after hard rugby hit
- Man charged with attempted murder after Orleans stabbing
- OPP hunt for armed robber carrying oversized lunch cooler
- Police charge Ottawa man with attempted murder
- Police seek man last seen at Ottawa bus station
- Police asking for help to find woman, 44, last seen Monday
- Police find missing 16-year-old girl
- Ottawa mother gives up autistic son, 19
- Missing girl, 15, found by police
Wallin to sit as an Independent during audit process
Date 23 hrs ago, Duration 8:08, Views 10844
Video by: CBC - Top Stories