Pedestrian killed in Casselman collision
A young man has died after he was struck by a pick-up truck overnight while walking along Route 500 in Casselman, Ont., about 60 kilometres east of Ottawa.
The incident happened at about 12:15 a.m.
The man was hit by a F150 pick-up truck driven by an 18-year-old man, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
Nicholas Holliday, 19, of Casselman, was taken to hospital where he died from his injuries.
OPP collision investigators are aiding in the investigation.
- Calgary stabbing victims identified
- South Korean ferry sinks, killing 2
- 4 hurt in stabbings at Regina mall, youth in custody
- Matthew de Grood charged in Calgary's worst mass murder
- Nigel Wright won't face charges over $90K payment to Mike Duffy
- Toronto Hydro restores power after massive blackout
- Matthew de Grood: Who is the Calgary stabbing suspect?
- Government document retrieving websites risky: business bureau
- Calgary stabbing: Students gather at University of Calgary to mourn victims
- Paul Walker’s brothers to help finish Fast and Furious 7 movie
Players and umpires all wear number 42 in honour of Robinson.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 0:47, Views 4
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 17 hrs ago 7:08
Tooltip Information:Calgary stabbings: 5 youths deadVideo by:Description: Neighbour Doug Jones interviewed after 3 declared dead at scene, 2 more later died in hospitalRating: 3.24Views: 29726
Date 13 hrs ago 1:19
Tooltip Information:RAW: Calf rescued in flood waterVideo by:Description: Video taken from Tammy McLean of a one-month-old calf trying to swim to shore in western New BrunswickRating: 1.5Views: 1329
Date 6 hrs ago 1:26
Tooltip Information:Who is Matthew de Grood?Video by:Description: We are learning more about Matthew de Grood, the man charged with killing 5 students at a Calgary house party on TuesdayRating: 2.33Views: 397