Police snag 15-year-old Tim Horton's robbery suspect
A 15-year-old suspect faces charges in connection to the armed robbery at a Tim Horton's in Montague, P.E.I., earlier this week, according to police.
The RCMP arrested the boy on Friday and charged him with robbery, disguise with intent to rob, and breach of a non-custodial disposition.
On Jan. 8 the boy entered the coffee shop wearing a mask, showed the cashier a weapon and made off with some cash, said Sgt. Andrew Blackadar.
The Mounties brought in a police dog and reviewed surveillance tape during their investigation.
The teen is in custody and will appear in youth court in Charlottetown on Tuesday.
- Jean Chrétien says Canada is all in on Iraq mission
- Turkey says 49 hostages seized by ISIS have been freed
- Canadian fighter jets intercept Russian bombers in Arctic
- First Nation girl refuses chemotherapy, may be forced back into treatment
- Jean Chrétien gave U.K. government advice ahead of Scotland referendum
- Hurricane Odile: WestJet offers final evacuation flight to Calgary
- Why chimps kill other chimps — U.S. study uncovers main reason
- After the Scotland referendum: What happens next
- Don Frigo shooting death: Canada-wide warrant issued for Boris Panovski
- Ukrainian peace talks lead to buffer zone deal
Dozens of Turkish hostages seized by Islamic State (IS) in the northern Iraqi city of Mosul in June have been released and arrived back in Turkey.
Date 3 hrs ago, Duration 1:41, Views 19
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.66Views: 75393
Date 14-09-17 2:02
Tooltip Information:33-year-old's mysterious disappearanceVideo by:Description: Family members of Crystal Ratvay made a special plea for information to help them find the Abbotsford womanRating: 3Views: 39350
Date 14-09-18 1:16
Tooltip Information:Cat escapes from collapsing wreckage of Dauphin hotel (Video by David Katcsma)Video by:Description: David Katcsma of Dauphin, Man., captured this video of a cat running out of the Towers Hotel as the burning building collapsed to the groundRating: 4.21Views: 8507
Date 14-09-18 2:20
Tooltip Information:Homeowner seeks repayment for construction damagesVideo by:Description: Bill Shotyk says the company working on a home next door to his is refusing for pay for damage to his property.Rating: 1Views: 790