Stratford man charged in home invasion, hotel break in
A 22-year-old Stratford man faces a list charges stemming from two break and enters on the same night, say police.
The RCMP said they were called just before 3 a.m. on Saturday to a home invasion where two men confronted a couple in their 20s and made off with some cash.
On the same night, Mounties were called to a break and enter at the Southport Motel in Stratford.
Police arrested two men at the scene.
Edward Joseph Phalen has been charged with robbery, break and enter, assault, mischief, theft and breach of probation.
Police are still looking for a second suspect they say was involved in the home robbery.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Crash cause coverup likely impossible
- Beef's environmental costs called exceptionally high
- Detroit bankruptcy: Retirees vote in favour of pension cuts
- Mike Duffy charged Senate to attend personal funerals, RCMP say
- Grizzly bear 'highway' uncovered in B.C. rainforest
- Indonesia election: Prabowo Subianto loses, angrily rejects process
- The International 4: DOTA 2 winners Team Newbee crowned
- SkyTrain reopens after power outage
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect's friend convicted of impeding probe
- Virtuous Pedophiles group gives support therapy cannot
Indonesia's next president faces challenges including cutting the country's controversial fuel subsidies.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:03, Views 6
Date 14-07-20 2:52
Tooltip Information:21-year-old found dead at music festivalVideo by:Description: Homicide investigators say Regina resident Nick Phongsavath was found dead in his tent Friday.Rating: 3Views: 6002
Date 14-07-21 2:11
Tooltip Information:Eviction notice served to City of VancouverVideo by:Description: First Nation supporters of a homeless camp at Oppenheimer Park say the city can't evict themRating: 3.75Views: 7130