2 hurt in truck-train crash near Midale, Sask.
Two people were injured following a crash Thursday involving a pickup truck and train. RCMP
Two people were injured following a crash involving a pickup truck and train on Thursday near Midale, Sask.
RCMP said the crash happened at an uncontrolled rail crossing around noon.
A 22-year-old passenger in the truck was airlifted to hospital in Regina with serious injuries. The other person in the truck, a 25-year-old man who was driving, also had injuries that police said were not life-threatening.
Both are from Estevan.
Police noted the impact of the crash pushed the vehicle within the town's limits from the edge of Midale.
The RCMP said none of the train's cars left the tracks.
- Hamas arsenal suggests 'apocalyptic' scenario: Israeli official
- B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Sears Canada, Reitmans & Indigo face battle for survival
- Mike Duffy has not acknowledged paternity of Karen Duffy
- Tyrannosaurs prowled in packs, B.C. tracks show
- Canada Revenue could ask charities for donor lists
- Joseph Rudolph Wood execution: Inmate dies 2 hours after lethal injection
- Su Bin, accused by FBI of hacking, denied bail in Vancouver
- Gaza conflict: Air Canada, FAA extend Tel Aviv flight ban
- Gun owners may face less red tape, new responsibilities under proposed law
The leader of Pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine, Alexander Borodai, has admitted contacts with Russian security services.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 7:18, Views 0
Date 4 hrs ago 1:29
Tooltip Information:Susan Boyle has slight stumble with Mull of KintyreVideo by:Description: Singer seems to forget the opening line to the song then recovers to finish strong.Rating: 4Views: 124