2 hurt in truck-train crash near Midale, Sask.
Two people were injured following a crash Thursday involving a pickup truck and train. RCMP
Two people were injured following a crash involving a pickup truck and train on Thursday near Midale, Sask.
RCMP said the crash happened at an uncontrolled rail crossing around noon.
A 22-year-old passenger in the truck was airlifted to hospital in Regina with serious injuries. The other person in the truck, a 25-year-old man who was driving, also had injuries that police said were not life-threatening.
Both are from Estevan.
Police noted the impact of the crash pushed the vehicle within the town's limits from the edge of Midale.
The RCMP said none of the train's cars left the tracks.
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents scramble for daycare spaces
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open
- Jennifer Lawrence among celebrity victims in leak of nude photos
- Iraq PM pledges to root out ISIS militants
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 with aging disease progeria
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- Finance Canada now sees middle-class families in rosy hue
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
- Ukraine crisis: Separatists soften stance on independence
Technology expert Graham Williams offers advice on how to protect information you store on your personal cloud
Date 58 mins ago, Duration 3:29, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 4 hrs ago 1:54
Tooltip Information:Devin Scullion turns 18Video by:Description: A Hamilton teenager who suffers from a rare genetic condition that causes rapid aging, has celebrated his 18th birthday.Rating: 4Views: 299
Date 14-08-29 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.19Views: 104513