2 hurt in truck-train crash near Midale, Sask.
Two people were injured following a crash Thursday involving a pickup truck and train. RCMP
Two people were injured following a crash involving a pickup truck and train on Thursday near Midale, Sask.
RCMP said the crash happened at an uncontrolled rail crossing around noon.
A 22-year-old passenger in the truck was airlifted to hospital in Regina with serious injuries. The other person in the truck, a 25-year-old man who was driving, also had injuries that police said were not life-threatening.
Both are from Estevan.
Police noted the impact of the crash pushed the vehicle within the town's limits from the edge of Midale.
The RCMP said none of the train's cars left the tracks.
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Car crashes through Oshawa family's living room, bursts into flames
- Naomi Lewis's 'my big Jewish nose' essay sparks controversy
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- Stephen Harper concerned by Russia's growing military presence in Arctic
- U.S. condemns Russian aid convoy into Ukraine, threatens more sanctions
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- Alfred Vuozzo, homicide victims had family links to fatal crash
- Ebola outbreak widens as death toll rises to 1,427
- Data theft: Cash registers vulnerable, says Homeland Security
Vancouver mom says bus driver didn't seem to care
Date 5 hrs ago, Duration 2:00, Views 106
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 21 hrs ago 2:12
Tooltip Information:Hiker rescued days after fleeing bear in treeVideo by:Description: Julien Landry in stable condition in a Kelowna, B.C., hospital after concussion, injured and alone in the forest after a wild encounterRating: 3.18Views: 22415
Date 14-08-21 1:58
Tooltip Information:Dementia victim takes her life after right-to-die pleaVideo by:Description: Gillian Bennett, 84, feared becoming burden on her family after dementia diagnosisRating: 2.88Views: 37869