2 hurt in truck-train crash near Midale, Sask.
Two people were injured following a crash Thursday involving a pickup truck and train. RCMP
Two people were injured following a crash involving a pickup truck and train on Thursday near Midale, Sask.
RCMP said the crash happened at an uncontrolled rail crossing around noon.
A 22-year-old passenger in the truck was airlifted to hospital in Regina with serious injuries. The other person in the truck, a 25-year-old man who was driving, also had injuries that police said were not life-threatening.
Both are from Estevan.
Police noted the impact of the crash pushed the vehicle within the town's limits from the edge of Midale.
The RCMP said none of the train's cars left the tracks.
- B.C. earthquake: 6.6 magnitude quake hits near Port Alice, B.C.
- McDonald's foreign worker practices halted in face of investigation
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspects' lawyers want Crown to testify
- Weyburn restaurant defends staffing moves and use of foreign temps
- New study picks the best Canadian cities for women
- Abbotsford police shoot mentally ill man with rubber bullets
- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense'
- Explosion at Mississauga warehouse injures 4 firefighters
- Canada gets Happy with Pharrell Williams dance videos
- New York police face backlash for #myNYPD photo campaign
Blue Jackets rally to take Game 4 in OT.
Date 51 mins ago, Duration 1:26, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 16 hrs ago 1:56
Tooltip Information:Ron MacLean's apology on Quebec refsVideo by:Description: Hockey Night In Canada commentator tries to extricate himself from hot water after comments about the impartiality of French-Canadian referees assigned to Montreal Canadiens playoff gamesRating: 3.3Views: 16033
Date 6 hrs ago 2:09
Tooltip Information:Criminal charges coming after Winnipeg hockey fightVideo by:Description: Police say charges are pending against three people involved in an on-ice brawl at a hockey tournament in Winnipeg.Rating: 2.66Views: 875
Date 14-04-22 3:08
Tooltip Information:CBC reporter helps reconnect familyVideo by:Description: CBC's Neil Herland helped Perry Wilson reunite with his sister and brother after 20 years apart.Rating: 3.86Views: 14578