Man charged in death of Saskatchewan mom Jodi Roberts
Searchers have been looking for Jodi Roberts since the beginning of November. RCMP say human remains found during a search will be examined in an autopsy on Monday. RCMP
A northern Saskatchewan man has been charged with murder in the death of Jodi Clarissa Roberts.
Ricky Jonathan Ross, 27, of Sucker River was arrested Wednesday and charged with first-degree murder. He has also been charged with offering an indignity to a body.
Roberts, 24, had been reported missing on Nov. 6. Her remains were located on the outskirts of Sucker River on Nov. 27. Police haven't said anything about the apparent cause of death.
Roberts was the mother of two young children.
Ross was scheduled to appear in court in La Ronge Thursday morning.
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson turns himself in
- Plane crashes in northern Saskatchewan
- Michael Macpherson's mother urges him to turn himself in
- Irwin Richard Franz charged in fatal Port Coquitlam hit and run
- Irwin Richard Franz charged in Annie Leung's hit and run
- Animal cruelty charges laid after puppy stomped to death
- Rescue teams pull 2 men from crashed plane in Saskatchewan
- Irwin Richard Franz charged in Port Coquitlam hit and run
- Assault charge laid after girl found at side of road
- Mounties arrest Sask. man accused of impersonating officer
Israeli troops near Israel-Gaza border are seen resting and maintaining their equipment as the humanitarian ceasefire takes effect. Duration: 00:45
Date 58 mins ago, Duration 0:44, Views 11
Video by: AFP
Date 12 hrs ago 1:07
Tooltip Information:Graham DeLaet fires course record at Canadian OpenVideo by:Description: Canadian is tied for 3rd place, 2 shots behind leaders Furyk and Petrovic.Rating: 4Views: 300