Man charged in death of Saskatchewan mom Jodi Roberts
Searchers have been looking for Jodi Roberts since the beginning of November. RCMP say human remains found during a search will be examined in an autopsy on Monday. RCMP
A northern Saskatchewan man has been charged with murder in the death of Jodi Clarissa Roberts.
Ricky Jonathan Ross, 27, of Sucker River was arrested Wednesday and charged with first-degree murder. He has also been charged with offering an indignity to a body.
Roberts, 24, had been reported missing on Nov. 6. Her remains were located on the outskirts of Sucker River on Nov. 27. Police haven't said anything about the apparent cause of death.
Roberts was the mother of two young children.
Ross was scheduled to appear in court in La Ronge Thursday morning.
- 2 men charged in homicide near North Battleford
- 2nd-degree murder charge laid in Fredericton stabbing
- Andre Roberts doesn't think Cardinals will re-sign him
- Jarek Paderewski charged in death of sister Maja Paderewska
- Maja Paderewska's brother, Jarek, charged in her death
- Loretta Saunders's subletters now face 1st-degree murder charges
- Report: Jake 'The Snake' Roberts faces cancer surgery
- RCMP places pig carcass in South Saskatchewan river
- Loretta Saunders's roommates now face 1st-degree murder charges
- RCMP place pig carcass in South Saskatchewan river
Creek where the boy drowned was not fenced off from a nearby playground
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:12, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories