Man charged in death of Saskatchewan mom Jodi Roberts
Searchers have been looking for Jodi Roberts since the beginning of November. RCMP say human remains found during a search will be examined in an autopsy on Monday. RCMP
A northern Saskatchewan man has been charged with murder in the death of Jodi Clarissa Roberts.
Ricky Jonathan Ross, 27, of Sucker River was arrested Wednesday and charged with first-degree murder. He has also been charged with offering an indignity to a body.
Roberts, 24, had been reported missing on Nov. 6. Her remains were located on the outskirts of Sucker River on Nov. 27. Police haven't said anything about the apparent cause of death.
Roberts was the mother of two young children.
Ross was scheduled to appear in court in La Ronge Thursday morning.
- Ka Chi David Siu charged in Vancouver homicide
- RCMP Insp. Ronald Patrick Makar charged with sex offences
- RCMP question Taylor Van Diest's killer, Matthew Foerster
- Maskwacis woman's death while in police custody probed
- Ryan James Quigley charged with killing girlfriend Amy Parkes
- Indian Posse's Richard Daniel Wolfe back in custody
- Death of woman in Raymore, Sask., confirmed a homicide
- RCMP seize stolen semi-tractor and a fuel truck
- Prisoner with violent past escapes near North Battleford
- Cole Harbour woman charged in overdose death of Ryan Good
Canadian team starting to take shape ahead of May's tourney in Belarus.
Date 25 mins ago, Duration 0:34, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 13 hrs ago 7:08
Tooltip Information:Calgary stabbings: 5 youths deadVideo by:Description: Neighbour Doug Jones interviewed after 3 declared dead at scene, 2 more later died in hospitalRating: 3.35Views: 28362
Date 5 hrs ago 1:57
Tooltip Information:Scam email touts big refunds from Canada Revenue AgencyVideo by:Description: Manitobans are being warned about a scam email claiming to be from Revenue Canada. CBC's Meagan Fiddler reports.Rating: 5Views: 327
Date 4 hrs ago 2:24
Tooltip Information:Victims of Calgary stabbingsVideo by:Description: We are learning more about some of the victims of Tuesday's mass stabbing in Calgary, Briar Stewart reportsRating: 4Views: 154