Woman dies in collision between motorcycle and deer
A 56-year-old Regina woman died Saturday when the motorcycle she was riding crashed into a deer on Highway 8, 11 kilometres north of Moosomin, Sask.
The woman was a passenger on the bike, riding behind her 57-year-old husband, when they collided with a deer crossing the road at 9 p.m. CST.
First responders and police performed CPR on the woman and STARS air ambulance was called, but she died of her injuries on scene.
Her husband was taken to hospital in Moosomin. There is no word on his condition.
The two were wearing helmets. RCMP do not plan to lay charges.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 will be found, expert says
- Air Canada apologizes for luggage toss caught on video
- Rob Ford’s 'cranes in the sky' line examined by economists
- 4 new species of 'killer' sponges discovered off Pacific coast
- MERS virus outbreak raising SARS-like concern
- Looking for First Nations love: Indigenous dating life 'complex'
- How dearth of Canadian teams in NHL hockey playoffs will hit local economies
- New Brunswick flood concerns continue
- Mount Everest avalanche: 13th body pulled from snow
Partial human remains are now being analyzed after being found near Winchester, Ont.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:54, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-04-17 1:25
Tooltip Information:McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'Video by:Description: Belizian temporary workers docked more pay for rent in corporate apartment than the cost incurred by McDonald'sRating: 3.68Views: 28049
Date 14-04-16 0:50
Tooltip Information:Calgary stabbings: What happenedVideo by:Description: Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happenedRating: 3Views: 1536