Toronto man dies in Nova Scotia highway crash
A two-vehicle crash that closed Highway 103 in Hubbards, N.S. Saturday morning has claimed a second life.
The RCMP said 87-year-old Luigi Liscio from Toronto died Saturday night after being taken to hospital in Halifax.
The man was in an SUV that police said was hit head on by a van at the Hubbard’s exit.
The Nova Scotian driver of the van, 75-year-old Myrtle Veinotte, was also killed.
Two people remain in critical condition.
- Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands
- Back-to-school: 7 million students, 440,000 educators, other stats
- New techniques helping curb advanced melanoma
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday
- Louisiana’s new restrictive abortion law won't be enforced yet, judge rules
- Joan Rivers: Family remains hopeful for star's recovery
- ISIS threat: Germany to send rifles and tanks to aid Kurds in Iraq
- Health Canada pulling last of citronella-based bug sprays
- China rejects open nominations for Hong Kong leadership
- Israel calls on region to rebuild, disarm Gaza
A senior Chinese official is heckled by angry Hong Kong protesters as he defends Beijing's landmark decision to control which candidates can stand in t... More A senior Chinese official is heckled by angry Hong Kong protesters as he defends Beijing's landmark decision to control which candidates can stand in the city's next leadership election. Duration: 01:21
Date 9 mins ago, Duration 1:21, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 14-08-29 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.18Views: 101966
Date 7 hrs ago 2:14
Tooltip Information:Zaccheus Jackson, 36, dies in train accidentVideo by:Description: Community mourns much-loved and admired Vancouver poet and spoken word artistRating: 4Views: 141