Toronto man dies in Nova Scotia highway crash
A two-vehicle crash that closed Highway 103 in Hubbards, N.S. Saturday morning has claimed a second life.
The RCMP said 87-year-old Luigi Liscio from Toronto died Saturday night after being taken to hospital in Halifax.
The man was in an SUV that police said was hit head on by a van at the Hubbard’s exit.
The Nova Scotian driver of the van, 75-year-old Myrtle Veinotte, was also killed.
Two people remain in critical condition.
- 4 injured in Highway 63 crash
- 40 people stranded in Crossfield multi-vehicle crash
- Highway 2 reopens after woman crashes into power pole
- Highway 400 reopens after 40 car crash south of Barrie
- RCMP say Good Samaritan may have saved man's life
- 4 women sent to hospital after single vehicle crash
- Hwy 15 reopens after multiple-vehicle crash
- Cobequid Pass closed after 4 tractor-trailers collide
- 21-vehicle pileup blocks traffic on Highway 16
- Hit-and-run that hurt mom, daughter leads to charges
Anti-government protesters in Ukraine topple, decapitate and attack statue of Vladimir Lenin with hammers
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 2:19, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 21 hrs ago 2:08
Tooltip Information:Ford paradeVideo by:Description: Shut out of the Toronto Santa Claus parade last month, a jolly Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was welcomed with mixed feelings as he strolled down Lake Shore Boulevard for Etobicoke’s annual parade on Saturday.Rating: 4.09Views: 4093
Date 13-12-07 1:57
Tooltip Information:J.S. Giguere flips outVideo by:Description: Colorado Avalanche goalie pushes the net after a Flames goal is scored because he believes he was interfered with by Lee Stempniak.Rating: 3Views: 10945
Date 4 hrs ago 7:23
Tooltip Information:Sunday Scrum: Dimitri SoudasVideo by:Description: Susan Riley, Rosemary Barton and Jamie Watt discuss Dimitri Soudas' new position as executive-director of the Conservative PartyRating: 4Views: 62