Toronto man dies in Nova Scotia highway crash
A two-vehicle crash that closed Highway 103 in Hubbards, N.S. Saturday morning has claimed a second life.
The RCMP said 87-year-old Luigi Liscio from Toronto died Saturday night after being taken to hospital in Halifax.
The man was in an SUV that police said was hit head on by a van at the Hubbard’s exit.
The Nova Scotian driver of the van, 75-year-old Myrtle Veinotte, was also killed.
Two people remain in critical condition.
- Peter MacKay poses in pro-gun 'No Compromise' T-shirt
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Veterans groups say Ottawa spending too much remembering old wars
- Paper billing fees add up to over $500M a year, study finds
- Zara pulls kids' shirt design resembling WW II concentration camp uniforms
- Premiers, aboriginal leaders propose missing women roundtable as 1st step
- Mental health commission calls for more experts in police training
- 2 people rescued from disabled boat near brink of Niagara Falls
- Vancouver Aquarium files legal challenge to whale, dolphin breeding ban
- Western University newspaper apologizes for offensive frosh week issue
Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who will be Turkey's next president after an easy election victory, climbed from a humble youth in Istanbu... More Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who will be Turkey's next president after an easy election victory, climbed from a humble youth in Istanbul to become significant but controversial leader in the Islamic world. Duration: 03:04
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 3:03, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 14-08-24 3:24
Tooltip Information:Earthquake hits Napa ValleyVideo by:Description: Thousands are left without power after a magnitude 6 earthquake, the strongest to his the region since 1989Rating: 3.13Views: 95924
Date 4 hrs ago 0:30
Tooltip Information:Arizona gun instructor gives fatal Uzi lessonVideo by:Description: Images of the lesson stop just before 9-year-old accidentally shoots himRating: 1Views: 4144
Date 5 hrs ago 3:14
Tooltip Information:War over knee space in airspaceVideo by:Description: The airplane leg-room challenged spar with those who want to spread out. Flight diversion ensues in the falloutRating: 4Views: 418