12 CNE patrons fall ill after eating fair food
At least a dozen CNE patrons reported feeling ill and five of them were taken to hospital after eating at the Ex Tuesday night.
Toronto EMS was called to the Canadian National Exhibition after 12 people who all ate at the Ex complained of stomach problems.
Their symptoms included stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
All of the patients ate at the fair, but EMS could not confirm whether or not they had eaten from the same food vendors.
Toronto Public Health is investigating.
- Storm hits Central, Atlantic Canada on busy travel weekend
- Supreme Court prostitution ruling forces issue on Harper
- CSIS slammed for end-running law to snoop on Canadians abroad
- Winter solstice: celebrating the shortest day of the year
- Syria’s civil war spawns deadly barrel bombs, other DIY weapons
- Medical marijuana users concerned over prices as Canada's market expands
- NASA astronauts finish spacewalk after repairs
- Avalanche victim identified as 29-year-old Alberta man
- The trials and triumphs of church clergy at Christmas
- Winning Lotto Max ticket sold in Edmonton
Kelowna native Kelsey Serwa finished second and confirm a spot on Team Canada headed to Sochi.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 3:42, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 3 hrs ago 2:04
Tooltip Information:RAW: Abbotsford homeless crisis continuesVideo by:Description: Pastor Ward Draper says some campers forced out of park will move to another siteRating: 4Views: 4238
Date 5 hrs ago 1:57
Tooltip Information:Hockey Night Opening Tease: Dec 21Video by:Description: A musical montage set to "Carol of the Bells" by the Tenor Bass Choir from Saint Michael’s Choir School in Toronto.Rating: 4Views: 14860
Date 9 hrs ago 5:06
Tooltip Information:UN helicopter attacked in South SudanVideo by:Description: American soldier in critical condition, chopper retreats to Uganda. Canadians advised to leave areaRating: 4.5Views: 18222