12 CNE patrons fall ill after eating fair food
At least a dozen CNE patrons reported feeling ill and five of them were taken to hospital after eating at the Ex Tuesday night.
Toronto EMS was called to the Canadian National Exhibition after 12 people who all ate at the Ex complained of stomach problems.
Their symptoms included stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
All of the patients ate at the fair, but EMS could not confirm whether or not they had eaten from the same food vendors.
Toronto Public Health is investigating.
- Battle for your breakfast buck: Fast food attacks cereal's supremacy
- Linda Griffiths, actor and playwright, dead after battle with cancer
- Wind, rainfall warnings blanket Atlantic coastline
- UN Climate Summit to lay groundwork for global plan to curb emissions
- Rezori: The short life and sinister end of a girl named Brunhild
- NFL sponsors pulling back, but not out, over domestic violence scandal
- National newspapers no longer sold in Yellowknife
- Ukraine crisis: Attacks from Russian rebels continue despite ceasefire
- Nude celebrity photo leak: More images posted to online forums
- Alan Henning's wife pleads with ISIS for husband's release
With a parkade under construction, is there a chance Bayshore stores could lose business?
Date 3 hrs ago, Duration 2:21, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.75Views: 87601
Date 14-09-18 2:20
Tooltip Information:Homeowner seeks repayment for construction damagesVideo by:Description: Bill Shotyk says the company working on a home next door to his is refusing for pay for damage to his property.Rating: 3Views: 7200
Date 18 hrs ago 2:15
Tooltip Information:Smiles, gasps as first visitors enter Winnipeg's human rights museumVideo by:Description: Smiles and gasps were the reactions among the first members of the public to enter Winnipeg's Canadian Museum for Human Rights on Saturday.Rating: 4Views: 558