12 CNE patrons fall ill after eating fair food
At least a dozen CNE patrons reported feeling ill and five of them were taken to hospital after eating at the Ex Tuesday night.
Toronto EMS was called to the Canadian National Exhibition after 12 people who all ate at the Ex complained of stomach problems.
Their symptoms included stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
All of the patients ate at the fair, but EMS could not confirm whether or not they had eaten from the same food vendors.
Toronto Public Health is investigating.
- Alison Redford flights: opposition politicians want RCMP probe
- Jake Gardiner signs 5-year, $20.25M deal with Leafs: reports
- Azaria Marthyman, Ebola doctor, returns home to Victoria
- Lord Nelson, wheelchair-accessible tall ship, sails into Halifax
- Damian Warner wins Commonwealth Games decathlon
- Twitter stock up 30% as company doubles revenue
- Chinese cyberattack hits Canada's National Research Council
- Craig Premack recounts being shot during Cache Creek bike race
- Athabasca's Dover oilsands deal held up by Chinese corruption probe
- First Nations divided on new Financial Transparency Act
President Barack Obama announces that the United States will join the European Union in slapping new sanctions on Russia's energy sector, arms industry... More President Barack Obama announces that the United States will join the European Union in slapping new sanctions on Russia's energy sector, arms industry and financial institutions. Duration: 00:50
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 0:49, Views 13
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 0:30
Tooltip Information:Commonwealth weightlifting gold medallist tests positiveVideo by:Description: 16-year-old Nigerian weightlifter Chika Amalaha has tested positive for banned drugsRating: 4Views: 0