12 CNE patrons fall ill after eating fair food
At least a dozen CNE patrons reported feeling ill and five of them were taken to hospital after eating at the Ex Tuesday night.
Toronto EMS was called to the Canadian National Exhibition after 12 people who all ate at the Ex complained of stomach problems.
Their symptoms included stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
All of the patients ate at the fair, but EMS could not confirm whether or not they had eaten from the same food vendors.
Toronto Public Health is investigating.
- ISIS militants accused of ethnic cleansing in Iraq
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Attention turns to FBI, Apple
- B.C. teachers' strike: No classes on what is supposed to be 1st day of school
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
- Uzi gun death accident exposes debate about children and guns
- 'Bias' concerns led tax agency to target left-leaning think-tank
- Uber taxi app banned in Germany
- 'Space sex geckos' found dead upon return to Earth, Russia says
- Back-to-school sales sluggish, expected to extend into September
- Tony Accurso set to testify at Quebec corruption inquiry
After falling at the first hurdle in the World Cup in Brazil there are calls for changes in football in Cameroon. Duration: 00:58
Date 23 mins ago, Duration 0:57, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 14-08-29 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.19Views: 106158
Date 11 hrs ago 4:10
Tooltip Information:Ukraine's growing turmoilVideo by:Description: NATO says it needs to create a rapid reaction force to respond to Russian aggression against any of its members, as well as UkraineRating: 5Views: 280