12 CNE patrons fall ill after eating fair food
At least a dozen CNE patrons reported feeling ill and five of them were taken to hospital after eating at the Ex Tuesday night.
Toronto EMS was called to the Canadian National Exhibition after 12 people who all ate at the Ex complained of stomach problems.
Their symptoms included stomach pain, vomiting and diarrhea.
All of the patients ate at the fair, but EMS could not confirm whether or not they had eaten from the same food vendors.
Toronto Public Health is investigating.
- Gaza crisis: Violence continues despite Egyptian call for ceasefire
- Tina Fontaine’s family holds funeral for slain teen
- Iceland volcano: Bardarbunga eruption begins
- Lev Tahor, ultra-Orthodox Jewish sect, quietly moves to Guatemala
- Indian status: 5 things you need to know
- Saskatchewan considered separation, Roy Romanow reveals
- ISIS atrocities in Iraq: What's Canada's next move?
- Kevin Love trade: Andrew Wiggins rare No. 1 pick
- Wynne slams Harper over missing, murdered aboriginal women comments
- Russian aid convoy leaves Ukraine
Muhammad Robert Heft has counselled many young Canadians 'at risk' of being recruited by international militant groups such as ISIS
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 5:20, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-08-22 2:12
Tooltip Information:Hiker rescued days after fleeing bear in treeVideo by:Description: Julien Landry in stable condition in a Kelowna, B.C., hospital after concussion, injured and alone in the forest after a wild encounterRating: 3.18Views: 23711
Date 4 hrs ago 1:50
Tooltip Information:Lotus restaurant fined for food poisoningVideo by:Description: Ottawa Public Health fined a Barrhaven Chinese restaurant after 44 people got sick from food.Rating: 4Views: 608