2014 Emmys: Breaking Bad, True Detective among best drama nominees
Ryan Lee Carroll, arrested Dec. 31, 2013, on drug charges for distributing synthetic marijuana, won a raffle draw to watch the final episode of AMC's hit show Breaking Bad with the cast. Frank Ockenfels/AMC/Associated Press
Breaking Bad, True Detective, House of Cards, Downton Abbey, Game of Thrones and Mad Men will compete for best drama series in the 2014 Primetime Emmys, the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences announced today in Los Angeles.
The 66th Primetime Emmy Awards will air Aug. 25 on NBC, with emcee Seth Meyers, the former Saturday Night Live player and new NBC late-night host.
More to come
- B.C. teachers' strike: Premier's tweets blaming teachers add fuel to fire
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open
- Jennifer Lawrence among celebrity victims in leak of nude photos
- Iraq PM pledges to root out ISIS militants
- Tomasz Gladkowski, 39, dies trying to rescue drowning son from Lake Huron
- Devin Scullion defies odds at 18 with aging disease progeria
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- TV viewers snack more during action shows, study finds
- Finance Canada now sees middle-class families in rosy hue
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
A Hamilton teenager who suffers from a rare genetic condition that causes rapid aging, has celebrated his 18th birthday.
Date 31 mins ago, Duration 1:54, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-08-29 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.18Views: 103474
Date 1 hr ago 1:54
Tooltip Information:Devin Scullion turns 18Video by:Description: A Hamilton teenager who suffers from a rare genetic condition that causes rapid aging, has celebrated his 18th birthday.Rating: 4Views: 0