The Art Gallery of Ontario opens David Bowie Is, a sprawling exhibit featuring the legendary performer's music, art and clothing, this week in Toronto.
CBCNews.ca brought Jian Ghomeshi, Bowie superfan and host of CBC Radio's Q, along to check it out. Among hundreds of Bowie artifacts, Ghomeshi picked out some interesting pieces: a photograph of entertainer Little Richard that a 10-year-old Bowie coveted, hand-drawn sketches of stage fashion Bowie made when he was a teen and the handwritten lyrics to his classic song Heroes.
David Bowie Is opens Wednesday and runs until Nov. 27.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: object in water might be plane's door
- 'West is best' on job creation, economists agree
- Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Ali Moustafa, Canadian journalist, killed in Syria
- Psychiatric community care: Belgian town sets gold standard
- Pierre Karl Péladeau to run for PQ in Saint-Jérôme
- Stephen Harper heads to South Korea to ink long-awaited free-trade pact
- Lev Tahor members back in Canada
- Avalanche near Lake Louise leaves 2 snowshoers dead
Nine members of ultra-orthodox Jewish sect are back in the country after being stopped in Trinidad and Tobago
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 2:27, Views 94
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 19 hrs ago 3:32
Tooltip Information:Stolen passports may be on planeVideo by:Description: There is mystery surrounding the identity of two passengers on the Malaysia Airlines flight, who may have been travelling on stolen passportsRating: 3.25Views: 4266
Date 22 hrs ago 2:14
Tooltip Information:2 Canadians on board missing planeVideo by:Description: We are learning more about two Canadians who are among the missing on the Malaysian airlines flight, Aarti Pole reportsRating: 3.83Views: 5342