Antarctic iceberg break-off captured in NASA images
NASA has released a series of images of an iceberg breaking off Antarctica's Pine Island Glacier.
The satellite pictures, which were taken between November 2013 and April 2014, show an iceberg roughly eight times the size of Manhattan separating from the front of the glacier.
Watch a time lapse of the images in the player above.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Crash cause coverup likely impossible
- Beef's environmental costs called exceptionally high
- Detroit bankruptcy: Retirees vote in favour of pension cuts
- Mike Duffy charged Senate to attend personal funerals, RCMP say
- Grizzly bear 'highway' uncovered in B.C. rainforest
- Indonesia election: Prabowo Subianto loses, angrily rejects process
- The International 4: DOTA 2 winners Team Newbee crowned
- SkyTrain reopens after power outage
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect's friend convicted of impeding probe
- Virtuous Pedophiles group gives support therapy cannot
Indonesia's next president faces challenges including cutting the country's controversial fuel subsidies.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:03, Views 6
Date 14-07-20 2:52
Tooltip Information:21-year-old found dead at music festivalVideo by:Description: Homicide investigators say Regina resident Nick Phongsavath was found dead in his tent Friday.Rating: 3Views: 6002
Date 14-07-21 2:11
Tooltip Information:Eviction notice served to City of VancouverVideo by:Description: First Nation supporters of a homeless camp at Oppenheimer Park say the city can't evict themRating: 3.75Views: 7130