Antarctic iceberg break-off captured in NASA images
NASA has released a series of images of an iceberg breaking off Antarctica's Pine Island Glacier.
The satellite pictures, which were taken between November 2013 and April 2014, show an iceberg roughly eight times the size of Manhattan separating from the front of the glacier.
Watch a time lapse of the images in the player above.
- Iceberg pareidolia: N.L. residents spot Batman, Angry Birds in icebergs
- Decker Glacier lake at Whistler a sign of melt to come
- Human role growing in melting glaciers: study
- Missing N.B. man found dead in Alberta, closing 19-year-old case
- Paul Bissonnette doused with glacier water from helicopter for crazy #icebucketchallenge
- Missing N.B. man found dead in Alta., closing 19-year-old case
- 19 year old missing person case solved
Blue Jays beat Red Sox to avoid sweep.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:43, Views 14
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-08-24 3:24
Tooltip Information:Earthquake hits Napa ValleyVideo by:Description: Thousands are left without power after a magnitude 6 earthquake, the strongest to his the region since 1989Rating: 3.14Views: 118708
Date 17 hrs ago 0:30
Tooltip Information:Arizona gun instructor gives fatal Uzi lessonVideo by:Description: Images of the lesson stop just before 9-year-old accidentally shoots himRating: 1Views: 18781