Axe-throwing league taking aim in Toronto
It's somewhat similar to darts except competitors use axes to hurl at a target.
“I feel like everybody on earth wants to do this. They just don’t know it yet," said Matthew Wilson, founder of Backyard Axe Throwing League.
Wilson started the sport in his backyard and is about to expand to an 8,000 square foot space in Toronto’s east end.
The CBC’s Peter Armstrong looks at this new growing sport.
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children
- How Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could win again
- Share a juicer, your dog or a room in your home? How the sharing economy took off
- Powerful magnitude-7.2 earthquake hits Mexico
- South Korea ferry: Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for captain
- Canada's criticism of Russia 'makes no difference'
- Matthew de Grood's father: 'Just like you, we struggle to understand what happened'
- Want your skin to look 20 to 30 years younger? Try this
- NASA spacecraft LADEE crashes into the moon
- Reconciliation not opportunity to 'get over it': Justice Murray Sinclair
Although the results of the elections are to be announced on Friday afternoon, Abdelaziz Bouteflika's supporters took to the streets of the capital Alg... More Although the results of the elections are to be announced on Friday afternoon, Abdelaziz Bouteflika's supporters took to the streets of the capital Algiers to celebrate, while Bouteflika's main rival Ali Benflis has cried fraud. Duration: 1:01
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:00, Views 32
Video by: AFP
Date 14-04-17 1:25
Tooltip Information:McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'Video by:Description: Belizian temporary workers docked more pay for rent in corporate apartment than the cost incurred by McDonald'sRating: 3.75Views: 23566
Date 14-04-17 2:06
Tooltip Information:Student arrested in Heartbleed-related theftVideo by:Description: RCMP have arrested a 19-year-old London, Ont., man in connection with the theft of 900 social insurance numbersRating: 3.6Views: 12940