Axe-throwing league taking aim in Toronto
It's somewhat similar to darts except competitors use axes to hurl at a target.
“I feel like everybody on earth wants to do this. They just don’t know it yet," said Matthew Wilson, founder of Backyard Axe Throwing League.
Wilson started the sport in his backyard and is about to expand to an 8,000 square foot space in Toronto’s east end.
The CBC’s Peter Armstrong looks at this new growing sport.
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of victim tour crash scene
- Wedding costs can be trimmed with a few simple tricks
- Massive 22-kilogram cod caught off Notre Dame Bay
- Annaleise Carr, Lake Ontario conqueror, ends Lake Erie swim
- Toronto Ford Fest draws big crowd and LGBT protest
- Ali Shahi charged after Sunwing plane makes emergency landing in Toronto
- U.S. evacuates embassy in Libya amid clashes
- Ukraine crisis: Russia firing artillery at Ukraine troops, U.S. says
- Patricia Bezzoubenko wins 6th medal at Commonwealth Games
- Vegetarian or flexitarian: How much meat do you really want to give up?
Israeli troops near Israel-Gaza border are seen resting and maintaining their equipment as the humanitarian ceasefire takes effect. Duration: 00:45
Date 58 mins ago, Duration 0:44, Views 11
Video by: AFP
Date 12 hrs ago 1:07
Tooltip Information:Graham DeLaet fires course record at Canadian OpenVideo by:Description: Canadian is tied for 3rd place, 2 shots behind leaders Furyk and Petrovic.Rating: 4Views: 300