Axe-throwing league taking aim in Toronto
It's somewhat similar to darts except competitors use axes to hurl at a target.
“I feel like everybody on earth wants to do this. They just don’t know it yet," said Matthew Wilson, founder of Backyard Axe Throwing League.
Wilson started the sport in his backyard and is about to expand to an 8,000 square foot space in Toronto’s east end.
The CBC’s Peter Armstrong looks at this new growing sport.
- Justin Trudeau's pot stance in line with 1 in 3 Canadians, poll suggests
- 'Mr. Big' stings get stricter rules from Supreme Court
- Gaza conflict: UN official says both sides committing war crimes
- Summer anomaly brings chilly days to residents between sweltering coasts
- Pope Francis's 10 happiness tips: Turn off the TV and don't try to convert others
- NASA announces Mars 2020 rover's scientific instruments
- Poles launch Twitter apple-eating campaign to deride Russia's food import ban
- Soccer goal deaths: This has happened before
- Toronto ranked 15th on global list of millionaires
- Fire in the sky: 'Apocalypse' thunderstorm rolls into Yellowknife
Rescue workers in western India are working to locate survivors of a landslide that has claimed at least 30 lives and buried up to 200 people.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:13, Views 101