Axe-throwing league taking aim in Toronto
It's somewhat similar to darts except competitors use axes to hurl at a target.
“I feel like everybody on earth wants to do this. They just don’t know it yet," said Matthew Wilson, founder of Backyard Axe Throwing League.
Wilson started the sport in his backyard and is about to expand to an 8,000 square foot space in Toronto’s east end.
The CBC’s Peter Armstrong looks at this new growing sport.
- James Foley killing: ISIS remains 'long-term threat,' Chuck Hagel says
- John Baird's Twitter account prompts scrutiny of language commissioner
- Michael Brown shooting: Governor withdraws National Guard from Ferguson
- Hiker Julien Landry rescued days after fleeing up a tree to avoid bear
- Harper rebuffs renewed calls for murdered, missing women inquiry
- Ebola treatment of Kent Brantly, Nancy Writebol holds lessons for others
- Jesse Clarke's death caused by armed conflict: accused's foster mom
- Rise of part-time work no reason to worry, TD says
- James Foley killing: Identifying the British-accented man in black
- Beluga cam captures Churchill's playful, 'magical' whales
Students of the Wildman Academy graduate in September
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:51, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 6 hrs ago 1:58
Tooltip Information:Dementia victim takes her life after right-to-die pleaVideo by:Description: Gillian Bennett, 84, feared becoming burden on her family after dementia diagnosisRating: 3.7Views: 14744
Date 14-08-20 3:54
Tooltip Information:Reaction to American journalist's deathVideo by:Description: U.S. president expected to make a statement today, British PM concerned the ISIS spokesman on the execution video speaks with English accentRating: 4.84Views: 21848
Date 14-08-20 2:04
Tooltip Information:Dinosaur egg excavation could yield rare fossilized babiesVideo by:Description: Paleontologists in Alberta say if a nest belonging to duck-billed dinosaurs is found, it would the first in CanadaRating: 5Views: 6951