Axe-throwing league taking aim in Toronto
It's somewhat similar to darts except competitors use axes to hurl at a target.
“I feel like everybody on earth wants to do this. They just don’t know it yet," said Matthew Wilson, founder of Backyard Axe Throwing League.
Wilson started the sport in his backyard and is about to expand to an 8,000 square foot space in Toronto’s east end.
The CBC’s Peter Armstrong looks at this new growing sport.
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Apple admits some stars' accounts compromised
- Surrey sex assault: arrest made in attack on 9-year-old
- Polar vortex chills linked to melting sea ice
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Ukraine conflict: Ukrainian troops routed as Russia talks tough
- Home Depot probes possible credit card data breach
- Pick-and-pay cable TV would offer greater choice, CRTC boss says
- Children's eating patterns seem set in infancy
- Peter Stursberg, former CBC correspondent, dead at 101
Yemen's president is to name a new prime minister and cut a disputed fuel price hike as he bids to head off escalating tension with Shiite rebels. Dura... More Yemen's president is to name a new prime minister and cut a disputed fuel price hike as he bids to head off escalating tension with Shiite rebels. Duration: 00:28
Date 50 mins ago, Duration 0:27, Views 0
Video by: AFP