Axe-throwing league taking aim in Toronto
It's somewhat similar to darts except competitors use axes to hurl at a target.
“I feel like everybody on earth wants to do this. They just don’t know it yet," said Matthew Wilson, founder of Backyard Axe Throwing League.
Wilson started the sport in his backyard and is about to expand to an 8,000 square foot space in Toronto’s east end.
The CBC’s Peter Armstrong looks at this new growing sport.
- Scotland referendum: Voters say No to independence from U.K.
- Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone
- British pound rises after Scotland voters reject independence
- France joins U.S. airstrikes in Iraq, wipes out ISIS target
- Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism
- Florida shooting claims 8 lives, including 6 children
- 'Angelina Jolie effect' on breast cancer screening endures
- Serena Vermeersch, 17, killed in apparent random attack
- Home Depot admits 56 million cards hit by security breach
- Congress approves U.S. support for Syrian rebels fighting against ISIS
Rebel-held villages on the frontline of the war between pro-Russian separatists and government forces in eastern Ukraine face a barrage of shelling des... More Rebel-held villages on the frontline of the war between pro-Russian separatists and government forces in eastern Ukraine face a barrage of shelling despite the ceasefire, as desperate locals say they have nowhere else to go. Duration: 02:22
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 2:22, Views 73
Video by: AFP
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.55Views: 52630
Date 14-09-17 2:02
Tooltip Information:33-year-old's mysterious disappearanceVideo by:Description: Family members of Crystal Ratvay made a special plea for information to help them find the Abbotsford womanRating: 2.62Views: 33460