BlackBerry reports improved $84M net loss in 1st quarter
Waterloo, Ont.-based BlackBerry reports a first-quarter net loss of $84 million from a $518-million loss a year ago, and a revenue increase to $3.07 billion from $2.81 billion during the period.
More to come
- Canada plans legislation to end pay-to-pay billing fees
- Asteroid smash-up captured by NASA telescope
- Ebola outbreak: ZMapp protects sick monkeys
- Is it time for higher speed limits on Canada's highways?
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- Sunwing Flight 656: Why passengers are unlikely to win damages due to unruly fliers
- Is mapping the North Pole seabed worth the time and money?
- David Cameron, British PM, plans new laws to tackle terrorism threat
- Iraq to receive $2.75M in Canadian aid as military supplies arrive
- Premiers agree to move forward with a national energy strategy
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan approved a new cabinet stacked with loyal allies on Friday, just a day after he moved from premier to head of st... More Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan approved a new cabinet stacked with loyal allies on Friday, just a day after he moved from premier to head of state. Duration: 00:38
Date 8 mins ago, Duration 0:38, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 4 hrs ago 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 4Views: 1366
Date 13 hrs ago 4:26
Tooltip Information:Calgary brothers fight for ISISVideo by:Description: Two more Canadians are on the list of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, CBC's Adrienne Arsenault reportsRating: 3.28Views: 7451
Date 7 hrs ago 2:46
Tooltip Information:Putin calls for escape corridor for Ukraine troopsVideo by:Description: Rebels agree to give Ukrainian troops safe passage but Ukrainian troops must lay down arms: rebel leaderRating: 4Views: 2553