Canada's changing medical marijuana system
Health Canada is set to turn its medical marijuana policy on its head next spring, when it moves from patient-grown pot to an industry run by large commercial producers.
Doctors and patients are among those opposed to it, but entrepreneurs are rushing to get a piece of what's expected to be a billion dollar business.
CBC's Nick Purdon takes a look at the high stakes for the industry's main players.
- Scotland independence referendum polls closed
- Home Depot admits 56 million cards hit by security breach
- Ailing Mayor Rob Ford releases audio statement
- Ebola a threat to national security, public health crisis, says WHO
- Hospital ER times reveal some ‘disturbing’ waits
- Cougar in Calgary killed after prowling outside hospital
- Justin Trudeau’s abortion stance 'undemocratic,' say ex-MPs
- John Cantlie, British ISIS hostage, appears in new video
- Canada, U.S. want to wean Ukraine off Russian energy
- Scotland independence referendum: If Yes side wins, what happens next?
An Alberta wildlife officer has shot and killed a cougar that was prowling around Calgaryâs South Health Campus this morning. The video was shot by e... More An Alberta wildlife officer has shot and killed a cougar that was prowling around Calgaryâs South Health Campus this morning. The video was shot by eye witness Shannon Andersen.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:29, Views 20
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.32Views: 42142
Date 14-09-17 2:02
Tooltip Information:33-year-old's mysterious disappearanceVideo by:Description: Family members of Crystal Ratvay made a special plea for information to help them find the Abbotsford womanRating: 2.61Views: 29408