Don Cherry: NHL won't send players to 2018 Games
Will the National Hockey League send its players to the 2018 Olympics in South Korea?
Not a chance, if you ask Don Cherry.
The never bashful Coach's Corner commentator used his Saturday segment on Hockey Night in Canada to explain why he would "bet the farm on it" that the NHL won't participate in the Winter Games four years from now.
Watch the video above to see why Cherry thinks the league won't be at the next Olympics. Do you agree or disagree with Grapes? Why or why not?
- Don Cherry accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge wearing fantastic suit
- Ice Bucket Challenge: Don Cherry 'best dressed'
- Hockey Night in Canada Help Fund donates more than $54K
- Report: NHL rejects idea of ads on jerseys, turns down potential $120M
- Rogers reveals 45-person NHL broadcast team
- Rogers: fewer blackouts on GameCentre Live
- Tim Hortons hitched, Shomi born, Twitch adopted and NHL expecting: BUSINESS WEEK WRAP
- NHL rules changes crack down on diving
- NHL contracts: Eight worst for Canadian teams
- NHL expansion plans in the works: reports
Palestinian youth activists throw flowers into the Gaza sea in memory of Palestinian migrants who perished in a shipwreck in the Mediterranean sea on 1... More Palestinian youth activists throw flowers into the Gaza sea in memory of Palestinian migrants who perished in a shipwreck in the Mediterranean sea on 10 September. Duration: 00:52
Date 9 mins ago, Duration 0:51, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.13Views: 38084
Date 14-09-17 2:02
Tooltip Information:33-year-old's mysterious disappearanceVideo by:Description: Family members of Crystal Ratvay made a special plea for information to help them find the Abbotsford womanRating: 2.68Views: 27551