Egypt clashes kill 7, injure hundreds
A senior Health Ministry official says clashes overnight between police and supporters of Egypt's ousted president have left at least seven people dead.
- Egypt on edge: a look at the key players and flashpoints
- Brian Stewart writes on Egypt's other existential crisis
and carried on into the early morning hours of Tuesday in four different locations in the capital, Cairo.
Thousands of supporters of Mohammed Morsi, who was overthrown by the military, were protesting to press their demands that Morsi be reinstated as president.
Egypt's military deposed Morsi on July 3 after days of mass street protests calling for him to step down.
The ousted president's supporters say he was ousted by a military coup that overturned democratic rule.
- NATO leaders' focus could be split between ISIS and Russia
- Nude celebrity photo leak casts iCloud over Apple launch
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Polar vortex chills linked to melting sea ice
- Fred Brumwell wanted a Google job so badly, he rented a billboard
- Omar Khadr reattempts to sue Canada for $20M
- Burning wood indoors to cook raises health risks for billions
- Ukraine conflict: NATO seeks to ward off more Russian aggression
Tech expert Tim Bajarin says the problem is not in the Cloud but in our passwords
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 6:11, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories