This film image released by Paramount Pictures shows Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort in a scene from The Wolf of Wall Street. Mary Cybulski/Paramount Pictures/Associated Press
Director Martin Scorsese shows off a more playful mood with The Wolf of Wall Street, an orgy of excess starring his frequent collaborator Leonardo DiCaprio as an unquenchable, over-the-top stock broker.
Bolstered with impressive performances from Matthew McConaughey and Jonah Hill, the black comedy based on a true story about a New York trader's spectacular rise and fall is definitely entertaining, says CBC reviewer Eli Glasner.
Watch Eli Glasner's review in the attached video.
- Gaza conflict: Israel reportedly rejects ceasefire proposal
- Ali Shahi charged after Sunwing plane makes emergency landing in Toronto
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017 crash: Plane 'disintegrated,' French officials say
- Beverley McLaughlin, chief justice, deserves apology from PM, international jurists say
- Air Algerie Flight AH5017: Quebec's Burkina Faso community mourns
- Hamilton woman barred from boarding cruise ship because she was pregnant
- Gaza suburbs in rubble as Israeli bombardment continues
- Car crashes into London, Ont., Costco sending 6 to hospital
- Feathered plant-eating dinosaur found
- 'Preventing poverty' not a valid goal for tax purposes, CRA tells Oxfam Canada
Europe's highest train, the little train of Artouste in the French Pyrenees, celebrates its 80th birthday. Duration: 01:05
Date 8 mins ago, Duration 1:05, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 17 hrs ago 0:20
Tooltip Information:Canadian women's rhythmic gymnastics team wins goldVideo by:Description: Canada's second gold medal of the Commonwealth Games.Rating: 4Views: 1583