Flights resuming at Montreal-Trudeau airport
Operations are resuming at Montreal's Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport after its temporary closure this morning due to freezing rain.
The airport now has one runway open. Travellers can still expect delays of two hours or more as the backlog of flights is cleared.
For more information on flight delays and cancellations, please visit the airport's website.
- Flights cancelled because of high winds at Edmonton airport
- High winds force flights cancellations
- Wabush airport in for 10-week shutdown in 2015
- Jody Wilson-Raybould, B.C. aboriginal leader, to run for Liberals in Vancouver
- Construction ramps up on $300M Iqaluit airport
- Montreal's Liberty Business Park sold
- Marc Emery, the 'prince of pot,' may be a liability for the Liberals
- Trudeau positive on Alberta breakthrough
- Trudeau's Calgary Stampede appearance brings out fans
Jon Donnison reports from Gaza, where a woman gave birth to quadruplets on the eve of an ill-fated truce, which broke down with reports of attacks on b... More Jon Donnison reports from Gaza, where a woman gave birth to quadruplets on the eve of an ill-fated truce, which broke down with reports of attacks on both sides.
Date 23 mins ago, Duration 2:36, Views 0
Date 9 hrs ago 1:14
Tooltip Information:Blue Bombers stage last-second win over Tiger-CatsVideo by:Description: Winnipeg defeats Hamilton 27-26.Rating: 4Views: 60
Date 9 hrs ago 0:53
Tooltip Information:Nolan Reimold blasts 2 home runs as Jays win 6th straightVideo by:Description: Blue Jays beat Astros 6-5.Rating: 4Views: 78
Date 19 hrs ago 2:26
Tooltip Information:George Kobaladze wins weightlifting gold for CanadaVideo by:Description: On his final clean and jerk attempt, Kobaladze sets a Commonwealth record by lifting 229 kg, for a combined total of 400 kg.Rating: 5Views: 1459