Flights resuming at Montreal-Trudeau airport
Operations are resuming at Montreal's Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport after its temporary closure this morning due to freezing rain.
The airport now has one runway open. Travellers can still expect delays of two hours or more as the backlog of flights is cleared.
For more information on flight delays and cancellations, please visit the airport's website.
- Pearson airport to change extreme weather protocol
- Airport expansion debate draws 190 speakers
- Stéfanie Trudeau, ‘Officer 728’, charged with assault
- Stéfanie Trudeau, ‘Officer 728’, to face assault charges
- Trudeau sued for blocking candidacy
- Trudeau paints 'lucky' upbringing as strength
- Justin Trudeau downplays privileged upbringing after B.C. speech
- Is Justin Trudeau's profanity a slip or a strategy?
- Justin Trudeau doesn't get middle class, can't vote in Quebec: Tom Mulcair
- Montreal's officer 728 facing assault charge
South Sudan's government has sent troops to provide security at a United Nations base where at least 48 people were killed in an attack.
Date 36 mins ago, Duration 1:44, Views 0
Date 2 hrs ago 2:07
Tooltip Information:Ferry captain arrestedVideo by:Description: A South Korean news agency reports that the captain of the ferry that capsized earlier this week faces five charges, including negligence of duty and violation of maritime lawRating: 4Views: 74
Date 14-04-17 1:25
Tooltip Information:McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'Video by:Description: Belizian temporary workers docked more pay for rent in corporate apartment than the cost incurred by McDonald'sRating: 3.73Views: 26536