Flights resuming at Montreal-Trudeau airport
Operations are resuming at Montreal's Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport after its temporary closure this morning due to freezing rain.
The airport now has one runway open. Travellers can still expect delays of two hours or more as the backlog of flights is cleared.
For more information on flight delays and cancellations, please visit the airport's website.
- Wabush airport in for 10-week shutdown in 2015
- Montreal's Liberty Business Park sold
- Construction ramps up on $300M Iqaluit airport
- Trudeau positive on Alberta breakthrough
- Trudeau's Calgary Stampede appearance brings out fans
- Marc Emery, the 'prince of pot,' may be a liability for the Liberals
- Quebec rings in 180th St-Jean-Baptiste Day with parade, shows
- Justin Trudeau calls TFW program most 'anti-Alberta' policy in years
- Justin Trudeau says Tory handling of TFW file 'anti-Alberta'
- Trudeau calls TFW program 'anti-Alberta'
As the US deals with an unprecedent tide of unaccompanied minors trying to cross into the country, President Barack Obama is set to meet with Central A... More As the US deals with an unprecedent tide of unaccompanied minors trying to cross into the country, President Barack Obama is set to meet with Central American leaders to figure out how to deal with the humanitarian crisis. Duration: 02:21
Date 3 mins ago, Duration 2:20, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 7 hrs ago 1:29
Tooltip Information:Susan Boyle has slight stumble with Mull of KintyreVideo by:Description: Singer seems to forget the opening line to the song then recovers to finish strong.Rating: 4Views: 1435
Date 3 hrs ago 1:33
Tooltip Information:Tottenham scores late goal to edge TFC in soccer friendlyVideo by:Description: Hotspur defeats Toronto FC 3-2.Rating: 4Views: 50