Girl, 2, survives fall from car on Toronto highway ramp
A driver is facing charges after a two-year-old girl fell out of a moving vehicle on Tuesday night while she was strapped in her child seat.
Police say the girl managed to open the door as the vehicle was driving from Lawrence Avenue East onto the Don Valley Parkway.
The child seat tumbled out of the car because it wasn't properly installed, police say. She was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Police have not said what charges the driver will face.
- Rob Ford apologizes again, Daniel Dale drops lawsuit
- Canada Post's Deepak Chopra says seniors want exercise from picking up mail
- Orlando the guide dog leaps onto NYC subway tracks to save owner
- Northern Gateway pipeline review to be released Thursday
- Crews hope to have Kingston crane down by Thursday night
- Ex-Bloc MP Maria Mourani says she is no longer a sovereigntist
- Sleep favoured over socializing, poll suggests
- Mark Zuckerberg, banks sued over Facebook IPO
- U.S. Federal Reserve tapers bond-buying to $75B US a month
- Rob Ford apologizes again, Daniel Dale accepts
Bobcats' last-second shot sinks Raptors in overtime.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:07, Views 1
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 3 hrs ago 2:38
Tooltip Information:Blood pressure treatmentVideo by:Description: An American panel of experts has issued new guidelines that would lead to fewer people taking high blood pressure medicationRating: 4Views: 6490
Date 4 hrs ago 1:09
Tooltip Information:Jaromir Jagr passes Steve Yzerman for 8th on all-time goals listVideo by:Description: New Jersey Devils forward scores the 693rd goal of his career.Rating: 4Views: 510
Date 13-12-17 9:07
Tooltip Information:Lottery winner shares the wealthVideo by:Description: Bob Erb has written more than 150 cheques in the month since he collected his $25-million lottery prize, Reg Sherren reportsRating: 4.05Views: 33375