Girl, 2, survives fall from car on Toronto highway ramp
A driver is facing charges after a two-year-old girl fell out of a moving vehicle on Tuesday night while she was strapped in her child seat.
Police say the girl managed to open the door as the vehicle was driving from Lawrence Avenue East onto the Don Valley Parkway.
The child seat tumbled out of the car because it wasn't properly installed, police say. She was taken to hospital with minor injuries.
Police have not said what charges the driver will face.
- Stephen Arthuro Solis-Reyes charged in Heartbleed-related SIN theft
- South Korea ferry disaster: Texts from the doomed ship
- uFly fires flight instructor after CNN appearances on Malaysia Airlines story
- CSEC aware of Heartbleed bug day before CRA website shutdown
- Dale Weise scores in OT as Habs upend Lightning
- Jim Flaherty hailed as a 'hero' by sons at state funeral
- Quebec anti-corruption unit investigates re-elected MNA
- Calgary stabbing victims' families and friends shattered
- Manitoba girl, 10, mauled to death by dogs in Lac Brochet
- Ontario investigates website that claims to fast-track documents
Pro-Russian forces have challenged and disarmed Ukrainian troops in several eastern cities
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 2:42, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-04-15 1:19
Tooltip Information:RAW: Calf rescued in flood waterVideo by:Description: Video taken from Tammy McLean of a one-month-old calf trying to swim to shore in western New BrunswickRating: 2.78Views: 14816