How will citizenship law changes affect you?
An RCMP officer raises his hand as a group of 60 people take the oath of citizenship during a special Canada Day citizenship ceremony in Vancouver last year. Citizenship and Immigration Canada has seen an increase in the failure rate in the citizenship test since quietly revamping the test last year. Darryl Dyck/Canadian Press
- How will proposed citizenship law changes affect you?
- How will citizenship rules changes affect you?
- Mixed message in citizenship rule change
- Cha Baa Thai head chef allowed to stay in Canada
- 45 new Canadians take citizenship oath in special ceremony
- 45 Winnipeggers to take citizenship oath in special ceremony
- 45 Winnipeggers taking citizenship oath in special ceremony
- Chinese plead for Canada to let them immigrate
- Feds defend immigration change, Chinese gripe
- Federal Court rules on FINTRAC firing
U.S. president gets the 'Between Two Ferns' treatment
Date 46 mins ago, Duration 3:11, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 5 hrs ago 0:56
Tooltip Information:RAW: Extremely long traffic lineup in St. BonifaceVideo by:Description: Drivers are facing extremely long lineups and delays along Archibald Street as crews work to repair a water main.Rating: 5Views: 632296
Date 1 hr ago 4:05
Tooltip Information:'Fooling Malaysian authorities not a steep hill to climb'Video by:Description: CBC interview with former RCMP investigator and crime and risk consultant Chris MathersRating: 4Views: 0