Internet Explorer bug: How you can stay safe
IE logo Microsoft
It was recently learned that a vulnerability in Internet Explorer could let hackers take over your computer.
The bug has already been used by hackers to attack some U.S. financial firms, cyber-security software maker FireEye said on the weekend.
Worried about how the hole in Internet Explorer could be used against you? Learn some quick and simple steps that you can take right now to protect yourself by watching this video.
- New Brunswick election 2014 results: Brian Gallant's Liberals set for transition after win
- Benjamin Netanyahu cautious about interpreting Syrian fighter jet shooting
- UN Climate Summit: 4 things to know about the talks
- Back to school: How parents can fight the fear of math
- How Alexander Sodiqov was freed following espionage charges
- Barack Obama to address expanded airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria
- Tim Hortons, Burger King merger fallout: U.S. cracks down on tax inversions
- Netflix refuses CRTC demand to hand over subscriber data
- Polaris Music Prize 2014: Tanya Tagaq wins $30K as jury's pick
- Toronto woman arrested at JFK after drugs, guns found, police say
Voting machines go haywire, the outcome may still be in question
Date 53 mins ago, Duration 2:28, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 22 hrs ago 3:00
Tooltip Information:Drinking water contaminated by excreted drugsVideo by:Description: If we are taking it, we are also drinking it: painkillers, blood thinners, hormones, chemotherapy agents, even cocaine and amphetaminesRating: 3.32Views: 23464
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.55Views: 111204
Date 23 hrs ago 1:44
Tooltip Information:Ottawa blocks Canadian from getting husband out of SyriaVideo by:Description: Woman from Calgary forced to choose: Leave him there or risk her life and stayRating: 3.06Views: 12276