Internet Explorer bug: How you can stay safe
IE logo Microsoft
It was recently learned that a vulnerability in Internet Explorer could let hackers take over your computer.
The bug has already been used by hackers to attack some U.S. financial firms, cyber-security software maker FireEye said on the weekend.
Worried about how the hole in Internet Explorer could be used against you? Learn some quick and simple steps that you can take right now to protect yourself by watching this video.
- Internet Explorer is still the star of Patch Tuesday
- Chrome's been eating your laptop's battery for years, but Google promises to fix it
- Microsoft plans six security bulletins for July Patch Tuesday
- Dreamweaver CC 2014 review: Web design and development tool gets even more visual
- Microsoft tests auto-updates to Windows RT 8.1
Fresh fighting, close to where the Malaysia Airlines jet went down in Ukraine, has prevented international monitors from accessing the crash site for t... More Fresh fighting, close to where the Malaysia Airlines jet went down in Ukraine, has prevented international monitors from accessing the crash site for the second day in a row.
Date 31 mins ago, Duration 2:14, Views 276