Justin Bieber's adventures in court: Neil Macdonald reports
These police booking mugs made available by the Miami Dade County Corrections Department show pop star Justin Bieber, Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014. Miami Dade County Jail/Associated Press
It isn't really necessary to smile for a mug shot, but that's what residents of celebrityland are trained to do around cameras — hence Canadian pop star Justin Bieber's smile Thursday as he was booked on DUI charges in Miami Beach,
Bieber posted bail of $2,500 US, and faces charges of driving under the influence, driving with an invalid licence, and resisting arrest without violence after being stopped while "drag racing" in a residential neighbourhood. His rented, yellow Lamborghini was impounded.
On mobile device? See court documents here, here, and here.
Warning: Documents contain coarse language
- Police: Bieber claimed foot fracture in Florida
- Justin Bieber blamed foot injury for stumbling through sobriety test
- Justin Bieber lawsuit hearing seeks 2nd deposition with pop star
- Justin Bieber flirted with The Wanted star's fiancee
- No Biebs or Bieliebers at Toronto hearing
- Photographer wants big damages in Bieber lawsuit
- Hearing set in Justin Bieber photog lawsuit
- Bieber bodyguard indicted; admitted he took camera
- Justin Bieber fans pranked by electronic artist Paz
- Justin Bieber and Usher triumph in Somebody to Love lawsuit
Sharks too strong for Kings in Game 1.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:26, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 20 hrs ago 1:25
Tooltip Information:McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'Video by:Description: Belizian temporary workers docked more pay for rent in corporate apartment than the cost incurred by McDonald'sRating: 3.75Views: 21076
Date 14-04-17 2:06
Tooltip Information:Student arrested in Heartbleed-related theftVideo by:Description: RCMP have arrested a 19-year-old London, Ont., man in connection with the theft of 900 social insurance numbersRating: 3.6Views: 12217