Justin Bieber's adventures in court: Neil Macdonald reports
These police booking mugs made available by the Miami Dade County Corrections Department show pop star Justin Bieber, Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014. Miami Dade County Jail/Associated Press
It isn't really necessary to smile for a mug shot, but that's what residents of celebrityland are trained to do around cameras — hence Canadian pop star Justin Bieber's smile Thursday as he was booked on DUI charges in Miami Beach,
Bieber posted bail of $2,500 US, and faces charges of driving under the influence, driving with an invalid licence, and resisting arrest without violence after being stopped while "drag racing" in a residential neighbourhood. His rented, yellow Lamborghini was impounded.
On mobile device? See court documents here, here, and here.
Warning: Documents contain coarse language
- Another delay in Justin Bieber's Florida case
- Another delay in Justin Bieber's Fla. DUI case
- Justin Bieber vows to focus on music after egging conviction
- Hearing set in Justin Bieber's Fla. DUI case
- Justin Bieber to be charged with vandalism in LA
- Hearing set in Justin Bieber's Florida DUI case
- Justin Bieber pleads no contest in vandalism case
- Justin Bieber snapped boozing in bar
- Justin Bieber to be charged with vandalism
- Justin Bieber charged with misdemeanor vandalism for egging attack
Indiana Pacers forward suffers gruesome injury during Team USA scrimmage.
Date 46 mins ago, Duration 0:49, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 1 hr ago 0:49
Tooltip Information:Pacers' Paul George suffers gruesome serious leg injuryVideo by:Description: Indiana Pacers forward suffers gruesome injury during Team USA scrimmage.Rating: 4Views: 0