Justin Trudeau to become dad for a 3rd time
Justin Trudeau is about to become a father again.
The federal Liberal leader and his wife, Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, are expecting their third child. The couple already have two youngsters: Xavier, 6, and Ella-Grace, 4.
The new baby is due in March.
Trudeau's staff was told the happy news on Monday, spokeswoman Mylène Dupéré said.
Trudeau has taken to Twitter to let the rest of the world in on the big news.
"Thrilled to let you know we're going to need another seat in our canoe: Sophie is pregnant!" he tweeted, posting a photo of the couple and their two children paddling a canoe.
- Malaysia Airlines jet search turns up nothing but ocean trash
- George Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada next season
- Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital
- Why bitcoin isn't dead yet
- Ukraine crisis: CBC crew stopped, followed in Crimea
- HIV 'cure' for babies tested in Canada
- New Boston Marathon security plans released
- Lev Tahor case: 7 children taken by child services in Ontario
- South Korean trade deal sets up fight between auto, agriculture sectors
- Sochi Paralympics confronts Russia's attitude towards disabled
David Cameron and Angela Merkel attend the opening of Germany's Information technology fair in Hanover. Duration: 01:04
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:03, Views 30
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 0:37
Tooltip Information:RAW: Water main break floods McPhillips underpassVideo by:Description: A morning water main break flooded the McPhillips Street underpass and forced it to close to traffic.Rating: 4Views: 0