Justin Trudeau to become dad for a 3rd time
Justin Trudeau is about to become a father again.
The federal Liberal leader and his wife, Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, are expecting their third child. The couple already have two youngsters: Xavier, 6, and Ella-Grace, 4.
The new baby is due in March.
Trudeau's staff was told the happy news on Monday, spokeswoman Mylène Dupéré said.
Trudeau has taken to Twitter to let the rest of the world in on the big news.
"Thrilled to let you know we're going to need another seat in our canoe: Sophie is pregnant!" he tweeted, posting a photo of the couple and their two children paddling a canoe.
- Justin Trudeau's pot stance in line with 1 in 3 Canadians, poll suggests
- 'Mr. Big' stings get stricter rules from Supreme Court
- Gaza conflict: UN official says both sides committing war crimes
- Summer anomaly brings chilly days to residents between sweltering coasts
- Pope Francis's 10 happiness tips: Turn off the TV and don't try to convert others
- NASA announces Mars 2020 rover's scientific instruments
- Poles launch Twitter apple-eating campaign to deride Russia's food import ban
- Soccer goal deaths: This has happened before
- Toronto ranked 15th on global list of millionaires
- Fire in the sky: 'Apocalypse' thunderstorm rolls into Yellowknife
Rescue workers in western India are working to locate survivors of a landslide that has claimed at least 30 lives and buried up to 200 people.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:13, Views 101