Justin Trudeau to become dad for a 3rd time
Justin Trudeau is about to become a father again.
The federal Liberal leader and his wife, Sophie Grégoire-Trudeau, are expecting their third child. The couple already have two youngsters: Xavier, 6, and Ella-Grace, 4.
The new baby is due in March.
Trudeau's staff was told the happy news on Monday, spokeswoman Mylène Dupéré said.
Trudeau has taken to Twitter to let the rest of the world in on the big news.
"Thrilled to let you know we're going to need another seat in our canoe: Sophie is pregnant!" he tweeted, posting a photo of the couple and their two children paddling a canoe.
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Nude celebrity photo leak casts iCloud over Apple launch
- Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Polar vortex chills linked to melting sea ice
- Fred Brumwell wanted a Google job so badly, he rented a billboard
- Omar Khadr reattempts to sue Canada for $20M
- Burning wood indoors to cook raises health risks for billions
- Ukraine conflict: NATO seeks to ward off more Russian aggression
- Type of diet doesn't matter as much as sticking to it and getting exercise
International trade minister also talks about sanctions against Russia
Date 39 mins ago, Duration 6:20, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 1 hr ago 2:57
Tooltip Information:Winnipeg investors angry after entrepreneur's pitches don't materializeVideo by:Description: A globe-trotting entrepreneur from New Zealand who's been selling lofty business ideas for the last 20 years has left some Winnipeggers wondering if they will ever see their investments again. CBC's I-Team reports.Rating: 4Views: 0