Lunenburg fire guts 100-year-old building
Police say they're not treating as suspicious a
As the blaze roared Friday night, locals feared it would spread along the many wooden buildings on the waterfront. The crews were able to contain the fire to one building.
The fire marshal will be on the scene Saturday to investigate the cause.
Lunenburg was established in 1753 and the downtown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair's contract won't be renewed
- Alison Redford's allies disappointed over 'false passengers' report
- Gaza conflict: Palestinian death toll tops 1,360 as school, mall hit
- Octopus mom waits record 4.5 years for eggs to hatch
- SaskPower to remove 105,000 smart meters following fires
- Marc Nadon won't have to repay his Supreme Court salary
- Argentina debt crisis: default is imminent, says mediator
- Rob Ford calls BMX track 'a scam' in ride with Deadmau5
- Plane crashes are more survivable than ever
- Calgary murder home's MLS listing reveals challenges of 'stigmatized' real estate
Last-ditch talks between Argentina and the US hedge funds it has branded "vultures" failed to reach agreement Wednesday. In Buenos Aires, government su... More Last-ditch talks between Argentina and the US hedge funds it has branded "vultures" failed to reach agreement Wednesday. In Buenos Aires, government supporters gathered to voice their discontent against the US hedge funds. Duration: 00:39
Date 35 mins ago, Duration 0:38, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 14-07-29 0:30
Tooltip Information:Commonwealth weightlifting gold medallist tests positiveVideo by:Description: 16-year-old Nigerian weightlifter Chika Amalaha has tested positive for banned drugsRating: 2.8Views: 8266