Lunenburg fire guts 100-year-old building
Police say they're not treating as suspicious a
As the blaze roared Friday night, locals feared it would spread along the many wooden buildings on the waterfront. The crews were able to contain the fire to one building.
The fire marshal will be on the scene Saturday to investigate the cause.
Lunenburg was established in 1753 and the downtown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lee Joon-seok, South Korea ferry captain, faces 5 charges
- Calgary stabbings: Funerals for 3 of 5 victims set for Monday
- Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Kevin Martin retires from curling
- Mount Everest avalanche: Search continues for buried Nepalese guides
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children
- Ukraine crisis: Pro-Russia militants shrug off Geneva deal
- N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass
- Anti-Semitic flyers rattle eastern Ukraine's Jewish community: Derek Stoffel
- Share a juicer, your dog or a room in your home? How the sharing economy took off
Ducks 'gamer' Getzlaf nets 2 points to sink Stars.
Date 4 hrs ago, Duration 1:20, Views 35
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-04-17 1:25
Tooltip Information:McDonald's foreign workers call it 'slavery'Video by:Description: Belizian temporary workers docked more pay for rent in corporate apartment than the cost incurred by McDonald'sRating: 3.68Views: 28049
Date 14-04-16 0:50
Tooltip Information:Calgary stabbings: What happenedVideo by:Description: Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happenedRating: 5Views: 585