'Man cold' debated by couples, scientists
Do men suffer more from colds than women, or just complain more about having the sniffles?
CBC-TV's Kim Brunhuber asks pain researcher Jeffrey Mogil of McGill University in Montreal about the so-called man cold, and whether women really have a stronger immune system.
At McMaster University in Hamilton, Gavin Andrews, studies the social aspects of health, given the stereotype is so common in advertisements and songs. But what happens when Andrews's wife, a nurse, weighs in?
- Adrian Peterson made exempt from all Minnesota Vikings activities
- MPs debate mission of Canadian advisers in Iraq
- B.C. teachers' strike: BCTF recommends accepting 6-year deal
- Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- Rob Nicholson insists mental health spending for Canadian military a priority
- Boeing, SpaceX to provide new ride to International Space Station
- Ebola outbreak 'spiralling out of control': Barack Obama
- N.L. mom reunited with Alberta son she thought was dead
- iOS 8: 8 new things
- 'Easy Rider' chopper going up for auction
A heated 8th inning between Tampa Bay and NY Yankees.
Date 5 hrs ago, Duration 3:02, Views 228
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 20 hrs ago 2:22
Tooltip Information:Jamila Bibi risks stoning if deported to Pakistan: lawyerVideo by:Description: UN Office of Human Rights still looking at deportation caseRating: 3.03Views: 15155
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.4Views: 15082