Martha Stewart: I nearly signed up for Match.com
Domestic diva Martha Stewart admits she considered online dating, but says she failed to get very far on her Match.com application.
“I started to laugh halfway down the page. It was, like, impossible,” Stewart told Matt Lauer in an interview to air next Tuesday and Wednesday, April 30 and May 1, on TODAY.
The 71-year-old media mogul and grandmother said she would have used her actual name online and not an alias: "I want to do my real thing."
Stewart said hasn’t had much luck dating since her last long-term relationship ended several years ago.
“I haven't found the next Mr. Right,” she said.
But she doesn’t mind searching for him.
“Oh yeah, I love dating,” she said.
- Robert Campbell of Ottawa faces 181 international cyberbullying charges
- Loretta Saunders case: Henneberry, Leggette to stand trial on 1st-degree murder
- Mountie who played 'Mr. Big' upset with Nelson Hart decision
- Gaza conflict: Israeli soldier reportedly captured as ceasefire unravels
- Burlington Skyway crash: What you need to know
- GM Canada to pay $9M in post-retirement benefits
- Video of Amazon tribe's 1st contact with modern world released
- Canada Post thefts halt Lens Rentals Canada service
- Why Republicans suing Obama is a good thing for Democrats
- Giraffe overpass death in South Africa could lead to criminal charges
Scott Morgan won the men's vault for his 3rd podium finish at the Games
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 3:53, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 9 hrs ago 1:14
Tooltip Information:Blue Bombers stage last-second win over Tiger-CatsVideo by:Description: Winnipeg defeats Hamilton 27-26.Rating: 4Views: 92
Date 10 hrs ago 0:53
Tooltip Information:Nolan Reimold blasts 2 home runs as Jays win 6th straightVideo by:Description: Blue Jays beat Astros 6-5.Rating: 4Views: 117