Martha Stewart: I nearly signed up for Match.com
Domestic diva Martha Stewart admits she considered online dating, but says she failed to get very far on her Match.com application.
“I started to laugh halfway down the page. It was, like, impossible,” Stewart told Matt Lauer in an interview to air next Tuesday and Wednesday, April 30 and May 1, on TODAY.
The 71-year-old media mogul and grandmother said she would have used her actual name online and not an alias: "I want to do my real thing."
Stewart said hasn’t had much luck dating since her last long-term relationship ended several years ago.
“I haven't found the next Mr. Right,” she said.
But she doesn’t mind searching for him.
“Oh yeah, I love dating,” she said.
- Stephen Arthuro Solis-Reyes charged in Heartbleed-related SIN theft
- South Korea ferry disaster: Texts from the doomed ship
- uFly fires flight instructor after CNN appearances on Malaysia Airlines story
- CSEC aware of Heartbleed bug day before CRA website shutdown
- Dale Weise scores in OT as Habs upend Lightning
- Jim Flaherty hailed as a 'hero' by sons at state funeral
- Quebec anti-corruption unit investigates re-elected MNA
- Calgary stabbing victims' families and friends shattered
- Manitoba girl, 10, mauled to death by dogs in Lac Brochet
- Ontario investigates website that claims to fast-track documents
Pro-Russian forces have challenged and disarmed Ukrainian troops in several eastern cities
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 2:42, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 14-04-15 1:19
Tooltip Information:RAW: Calf rescued in flood waterVideo by:Description: Video taken from Tammy McLean of a one-month-old calf trying to swim to shore in western New BrunswickRating: 2.78Views: 14816