Nahlah Ayed: Military observers in Crimea face risky situation
these are some photos that could be used with the story if you want. all taken yesterday the source is A SOURCE FAMILIAR WITH THE MISSION. They are of the gunmen who stopped them at checkpoints at the Crimea frontier (NOT border). One of the photos is of the observers trying to negotiate their way through yesterday.
- Hamas arsenal suggests 'apocalyptic' scenario: Israeli official
- B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops
- Sears Canada, Reitmans & Indigo face battle for survival
- Mike Duffy has not acknowledged paternity of Karen Duffy
- Tyrannosaurs prowled in packs, B.C. tracks show
- Canada Revenue could ask charities for donor lists
- Joseph Rudolph Wood execution: Inmate dies 2 hours after lethal injection
- Su Bin, accused by FBI of hacking, denied bail in Vancouver
- Gaza conflict: Air Canada, FAA extend Tel Aviv flight ban
- Gun owners may face less red tape, new responsibilities under proposed law
The leader of Pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine, Alexander Borodai, has admitted contacts with Russian security services.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 7:18, Views 0
Date 4 hrs ago 1:29
Tooltip Information:Susan Boyle has slight stumble with Mull of KintyreVideo by:Description: Singer seems to forget the opening line to the song then recovers to finish strong.Rating: 4Views: 124