Paulina Gretzky and golfer Dustin Johnson engaged
PGA Tour player Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky have taken to Twitter to say they're getting married.
Johnson tweeted Sunday that "she said yes!!!" and included a picture of a large diamond ring on the daughter of hockey great Wayne Gretzky. She retweeted it, along with several congratulatory messages from friends and family.
They first were linked at the start of the year when she was in the gallery at Kapalua, where Johnson won the Tournament of Champions. Gretzky and his wife, Janet, joined their daughter the following week in Honolulu at the Sony Open.
Johnson and Wayne Gretzky were partners in the Pebble Beach National Pro-Am.
The 29-year-old Johnson already has seven wins in his first six years on the PGA Tour.
- Malaysia Airlines jet search widens as stolen passports probed
- George Stroumboulopoulos to host Hockey Night in Canada next season
- Months-long moving saga ends happily for Canadian couple
- Rich Peverley collapses on bench during game vs. Blue Jackets
- Colorado gets high on pot revenue, marijuana tourists
- Joe McGinniss, Fatal Vision author, dies at age 71
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: 'Mystery compounded by mystery'
- GTA home prices tell tale of 2 cities: condos vs. family homes
- Pierre Karl Péladeau wants to hang on to Quebecor holdings despite political run
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall shares his list of dream jobs for a life after politics.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 0:41, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 3 hrs ago 2:13
Tooltip Information:Safety whips focus of Sherwood Park companyVideo by:Description: Shelly Anderson of Naoka is one of 1,700 aboriginal business owners in the Edmonton areaRating: 4Views: 216717