Pope Francis, Miley Cyrus, Rob Ford among the year's top newsmakers
From the Rob Ford crack saga to the selection of Pope Francis, 2013 provided its share of memorable moments.
It was the year cyclist Lance Armstrong came clean about using performance-enhancing drugs, explosions rocked the finish line of the Boston Marathon and Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield thrilled the world with his singing from space.
The world mourned the passing of anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela, but also celebrated the birth of Prince George, the new heir to the British throne.
See the video above to relive the year's biggest stories and newsmakers.
- Big business: How disabilities are transforming the marketplace
- Rob Ford's health: Update expected today
- Adrian Peterson made exempt from all Minnesota Vikings activities
- Jackie Chan's son Jaycee formally arrested in drug case
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- MPs debate mission of Canadian advisers in Iraq
- B.C. teachers' strike: When will schools reopen?
- Rob Nicholson insists mental health spending for Canadian military a priority
- Boeing, SpaceX to provide new ride to International Space Station
The top official in Indian-administered Kashmir, Omar Abdullah, defends the response to the region's worst flooding in decades, which have killed more ... More The top official in Indian-administered Kashmir, Omar Abdullah, defends the response to the region's worst flooding in decades, which have killed more than 200.
Date 59 mins ago, Duration 2:06, Views 0
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.4Views: 15541