Rogers Wireless suffering widespread outages
Customers of Rogers Wireless are reporting widespread outages of the company's cellphone service.
The company confirmed on its Twitter feed that it is experiencing "voice service interruptions affecting wireless customers in Ontario & Quebec," but other posters on Twitter from Halifax to Vancouver said they too had no voice service.
Some customers said their text messaging wasn't working, either.
The main Rogers.com website appeared to be down at around 7:05 p.m. ET.
- Derailed CN freight car hits Via Rail train near Gananoque
- 'Doug Ford is lying,' Toronto police chief says, threatening lawsuit
- Burlington Skyway closed all weekend as engineers assess damage
- Legendary Ojibwa sniper unsung hero of WW I
- Peter MacKay skipping Canadian Bar Association's annual conference
- Polar bear wins tug of war with Nunavut man over beluga
- Chief's $1M pay 'not reasonable,' Bernard Valcourt says
- Gaza conflict: Obama calls for release of Israeli soldier
- Robert Campbell of Ottawa faces 181 international cyberbullying charges
- Huge waves detected in Arctic waters for 1st time
Zubair Ahmed reports on the search for survivors after a landslide buried Malin village in western India.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:31, Views 9
Date 14-07-31 2:26
Tooltip Information:George Kobaladze wins weightlifting gold for CanadaVideo by:Description: On his final clean and jerk attempt, Kobaladze sets a Commonwealth record by lifting 229 kg, for a combined total of 400 kg.Rating: 5Views: 2222