Rogers Wireless suffering widespread outages
Customers of Rogers Wireless are reporting widespread outages of the company's cellphone service.
The company confirmed on its Twitter feed that it is experiencing "voice service interruptions affecting wireless customers in Ontario & Quebec," but other posters on Twitter from Halifax to Vancouver said they too had no voice service.
Some customers said their text messaging wasn't working, either.
The main Rogers.com website appeared to be down at around 7:05 p.m. ET.
- Calgary stabbing victims identified
- 4 hurt in stabbings at Regina mall, youth in custody
- Nigel Wright won't face charges over $90K payment to Mike Duffy
- Matthew de Grood charged in Calgary's worst mass murder
- Toronto blackout: Full power restored, says Hydro One
- Matthew de Grood: Who is the Calgary stabbing suspect?
- Government document retrieving websites risky: business bureau
- Calgary stabbing: Students gather at University of Calgary to mourn victims
- Paul Walker’s brothers to help finish Fast and Furious 7 movie
- Syria torture photos stun UN Security Council
Oilers top Canadian team at No. 3.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 0:43, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 13 hrs ago 7:08
Tooltip Information:Calgary stabbings: 5 youths deadVideo by:Description: Neighbour Doug Jones interviewed after 3 declared dead at scene, 2 more later died in hospitalRating: 3.35Views: 28362
Date 5 hrs ago 1:57
Tooltip Information:Scam email touts big refunds from Canada Revenue AgencyVideo by:Description: Manitobans are being warned about a scam email claiming to be from Revenue Canada. CBC's Meagan Fiddler reports.Rating: 5Views: 327
Date 4 hrs ago 2:24
Tooltip Information:Victims of Calgary stabbingsVideo by:Description: We are learning more about some of the victims of Tuesday's mass stabbing in Calgary, Briar Stewart reportsRating: 4Views: 154