Rogers Wireless suffering widespread outages
Customers of Rogers Wireless are reporting widespread outages of the company's cellphone service.
The company confirmed on its Twitter feed that it is experiencing "voice service interruptions affecting wireless customers in Ontario & Quebec," but other posters on Twitter from Halifax to Vancouver said they too had no voice service.
Some customers said their text messaging wasn't working, either.
The main Rogers.com website appeared to be down at around 7:05 p.m. ET.
- Lac-Mégantic train disaster: engineer's emergency calls released
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Bodies of victims flown to Kuala Lumpur
- James Foley killing: ISIS remains 'long-term threat,' Chuck Hagel says
- 1st-degree murder charges laid in Montague double homicide
- John Baird's Twitter account prompts scrutiny of language commissioner
- Harper rebuffs renewed calls for murdered, missing women inquiry
- Ebola treatment of Kent Brantly, Nancy Writebol holds lessons for others
- Wikipedia's medical errors and one doctor's fight to correct them
- Hiker Julien Landry rescued days after fleeing up a tree to avoid bear
- Michael Brown shooting: Governor withdraws National Guard from Ferguson
Comedian winds up with a nice prize and gives to a kid.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:01, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 1 hr ago 1:58
Tooltip Information:Dementia victim takes her life after right-to-die pleaVideo by:Description: Gillian Bennett, 84, feared becoming burden on her family after dementia diagnosisRating: 4Views: 33
Date 2 hrs ago 6:14
Tooltip Information:Identifying the British-accented killer of James FoleyVideo by:Description: Interview with Ghaffar Hussain, a director of a counter-extremism think tankRating: 4Views: 148
Date 22 hrs ago 3:54
Tooltip Information:Reaction to American journalist's deathVideo by:Description: U.S. president expected to make a statement today, British PM concerned the ISIS spokesman on the execution video speaks with English accentRating: 4.88Views: 18783