Rogers Wireless suffering widespread outages
Customers of Rogers Wireless are reporting widespread outages of the company's cellphone service.
The company confirmed on its Twitter feed that it is experiencing "voice service interruptions affecting wireless customers in Ontario & Quebec," but other posters on Twitter from Halifax to Vancouver said they too had no voice service.
Some customers said their text messaging wasn't working, either.
The main Rogers.com website appeared to be down at around 7:05 p.m. ET.
- Steven Sotloff beheading shown in video, ISIS claims
- Ukraine conflict: Putin muses on Russian forces taking Kyiv
- Peter Stursberg, former CBC correspondent, dead at 101
- Jennifer Lawrence photo hack: Celebrities bash mass privacy violation
- Justin Bieber faces assault, dangerous driving charges in Ontario
- Ebola outbreak: 'We need action now,' says CDC director Tom Frieden
- Uber taxi app banned in Germany
- ISIS militants accused of ethnic cleansing in Iraq
- B.C. teachers' strike: How far apart are the 2 sides?
- Des Hague, CEO of Centreplate, resigns after abusing dog
The Islamic State released a video on Tuesday showing a masked militant beheading a second American journalist, according to the private terrorism moni... More The Islamic State released a video on Tuesday showing a masked militant beheading a second American journalist, according to the private terrorism monitoring group SITE. Duration: 00:58
Date 5 mins ago, Duration 0:57, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 2 hrs ago 5:08
Tooltip Information:Teachers' strike: Students caught in the middleVideo by:Description: Grade 12 student Cole Poirier is organizing a rally in Vancouver to give a voice to the students affected by the teachers' strike in B.C.Rating: 4Views: 109