Rogers Wireless suffering widespread outages
Customers of Rogers Wireless are reporting widespread outages of the company's cellphone service.
The company confirmed on its Twitter feed that it is experiencing "voice service interruptions affecting wireless customers in Ontario & Quebec," but other posters on Twitter from Halifax to Vancouver said they too had no voice service.
Some customers said their text messaging wasn't working, either.
The main Rogers.com website appeared to be down at around 7:05 p.m. ET.
- Big business: How disabilities are transforming the marketplace
- Rob Ford's health: Update expected today
- Adrian Peterson made exempt from all Minnesota Vikings activities
- Jackie Chan's son Jaycee formally arrested in drug case
- Master Cpl. Denis Demers takes own life 2 weeks after standoff
- Cody Legebokoff sentenced to life on 4 counts of 1st-degree murder
- MPs debate mission of Canadian advisers in Iraq
- B.C. teachers' strike: When will schools reopen?
- Rob Nicholson insists mental health spending for Canadian military a priority
- Boeing, SpaceX to provide new ride to International Space Station
The top official in Indian-administered Kashmir, Omar Abdullah, defends the response to the region's worst flooding in decades, which have killed more ... More The top official in Indian-administered Kashmir, Omar Abdullah, defends the response to the region's worst flooding in decades, which have killed more than 200.
Date 59 mins ago, Duration 2:06, Views 0
Date 14-09-16 2:46
Tooltip Information:Elders watched helplessly while woman beaten to deathVideo by:Description:Rating: 3.4Views: 15541