Samsung ordered to pay Apple $290M for copycat features
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy S, left, and Apple's iPhone 4 are displayed beside each other at a mobile phone shop in Seoul, South Korea. A jury ordered Samsung to pay a $290 million fine to Apple for copying its iPhone and iPad features. Ahn Young-Joon/ Associated Press
- Samsung, Apple agree to drop lawsuits outside US
- Samsung, Apple agree to drop patent lawsuits outside U.S.
- Samsung Electronics, Apple call end to patents war outside U.S.
- Samsung postpones launch of Tizen smartphone
- Samsung Electronics' 2Q profits down 20 per cent
- In China, Apple's focus pays off while Samsung feels squeeze
- Samsung profit falls as smartphone sales slow
- Apple to hold iPhone-related media event on September 9: Re/code
- Microsoft sues Samsung in royalty dispute
- Microsoft sues Samsung over halt to royalties
David Loyn looks at how votes are being checked in the wake of Afghanistan's disputed presidential election.
Date 1 hr ago, Duration 1:40, Views 0
Date 11 hrs ago 2:12
Tooltip Information:Hiker rescued days after fleeing bear in treeVideo by:Description: Julien Landry in stable condition in a Kelowna, B.C., hospital after concussion, injured and alone in the forest after a wild encounterRating: 3.08Views: 19298