School shooting reported in New Mexico
Police say there has been a shooting at a Roswell middle school in New Mexico.
Roswell police said the suspected shooter was arrested Tuesday at Berrendo Middle School, but authorities have not said if there were any injuries. The school has been placed on lockdown.
Roswell has been rocked by gang violence in recent years and has asked Homeland Security Investigations to step in and help. Word of the shooting was posted on the Roswell Police Department's Facebook page.
Police say children are being bused to a nearby mall where parents can pick up them up.
More to come.
- Mohamed Abdi Abdullahi, shooting suspect, turns himself in
- Bowness shooting incident not random, police say
- Shooting victim not cooperating, say police
- Police search for 'dangerous' suspect in Toronto shooting
- Police investigate after another Ottawa man shot in both legs
- Texas Slaughter: Suspect Tied Up Children Before Shooting Dead
- Ottawa police seek suspect after man shot twice in legs
- Man shot in leg on Ritchie Street
- Norway House man shot by RCMP to be released from hospital
- Craigmillar Avenue shooting witnesses sought
Rescue workers in western India are working to locate survivors of a landslide that has claimed at least 30 lives and buried up to 200 people.
Date 36 mins ago, Duration 1:32, Views 607