School shooting reported in New Mexico
Police say there has been a shooting at a Roswell middle school in New Mexico.
Roswell police said the suspected shooter was arrested Tuesday at Berrendo Middle School, but authorities have not said if there were any injuries. The school has been placed on lockdown.
Roswell has been rocked by gang violence in recent years and has asked Homeland Security Investigations to step in and help. Word of the shooting was posted on the Roswell Police Department's Facebook page.
Police say children are being bused to a nearby mall where parents can pick up them up.
More to come.
- Shots fired in Danish courthouse; 1 dead
- Police seek Brampton man in connection with deadly shooting
- Police identify man killed in Scarborough shooting
- Police investigating two overnight homicides in Montreal area
- Man shot 3 times while carrying an infant, police say
- Video, images sought in probe of shooting outside C Lounge
- Natasha Farah shooting: more than one shooter involved, police say
- Central Huron residents told to lock doors after shooting leaves man dead
- Man shot outside Brampton Towers
- Man dies in Brampton Towers shooting
'Mother of all water main breaks' blasts water 25 metres into the air.
Date 54 mins ago, Duration 1:11, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 22 hrs ago 2:27
Tooltip Information:Django Unchained actor cuffed by L.A. policeVideo by:Description: Daniele Watts detained. Police responded to complaint about 'indecent exposure' in a silver MercedesRating: 1.75Views: 6297
Date 14-09-14 6:17
Tooltip Information:How Britain is reacting to David Haines beheadingVideo by:Description: CBC News speaks with Fawaz Gerges, professor of international relations at the London School of Economics and Political ScienceRating: 3.31Views: 18706