School shooting reported in New Mexico
Police say there has been a shooting at a Roswell middle school in New Mexico.
Roswell police said the suspected shooter was arrested Tuesday at Berrendo Middle School, but authorities have not said if there were any injuries. The school has been placed on lockdown.
Roswell has been rocked by gang violence in recent years and has asked Homeland Security Investigations to step in and help. Word of the shooting was posted on the Roswell Police Department's Facebook page.
Police say children are being bused to a nearby mall where parents can pick up them up.
More to come.
- Youth, 17, killed in Prince Albert shooting
- Man critical after downtown shooting
- Weekend shooting kills 27-year-old man in Winnipeg
- Man charged 14 years after fatal shooting
- Stabbing spree at Pennsylvania high school wounds 22
- Downtown shooting claims man
- Vancouver police shoot homicide suspect
- Andrea White shot after 2 accused went to memorial, police say
- Brampton courthouse shooting confirmed by police
- Michael Nguyen shooting: police seek silver car
Sharks continue their dominance of the Kings as they take a 2-0 series lead.
Date 49 mins ago, Duration 1:28, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 15 hrs ago 1:56
Tooltip Information:Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dead at 76Video by:Description: Former professional boxer and long-time advocate for the wrongly convicted died Sunday in TorontoRating: 3.7Views: 18887
Date 14-04-16 0:50
Tooltip Information:Calgary stabbings: What happenedVideo by:Description: Early Tuesday morning five people were stabbed to death at a house party hosted by university students. Here's what we know so far about what happenedRating: 3.1Views: 9805