Sex act on Air Canada flight leads to more charges for pair
A man and a woman who were detained in January after allegedly committing a sexual act on an Air Canada plane are now facing more charges.
Jason Chase, 38, and Alicia Lander, 24, are now both facing a charge of committing an indecent act.
The sexual act allegedly happened during the flight and the pair was stopped by officers after arriving at Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
In addition, Lander is facing charges of causing a disturbance, assaulting a police officer and mischief.
The RCMP told CBC that after Lander was arrested, she was verbally abusive and kicked officers.
They are scheduled to appear in court in Nova Scotia on Feb. 25.
- Sex act on Air Canada flight leads to more charges for pair
- Sex act on Air Canada flight case back in court in April
- Man from Saltcoats, Sask., 38, charged with luring child, other sex offences
- Girl, 15, rescued; man faces child luring charges
- Child sex tourism targeted with Air Canada in-flight videos
- Kingston man faces historical sex assault, bestiality charges
- Engel: Fans should reserve judgment on Winston AND accuser
- Kingston man charged with historic sexual assault, beastiality
- Ex-RCMP officer gets 7 years for sex assaults on boys
- McGill University to address 'blurry' lines of sexual consent
Mike Richards scored the game winner on a Winnipeg Jets' giveaway to lift the Los Angeles Kings to a 3-1 win Thursday night.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 1:02, Views 0
Video by: CBC - Top Stories
Date 13 hrs ago 3:20
Tooltip Information:Toddler suspended over cheese sandwichVideo by:Description: An Ottawa daycare suspends a 2-year-old girl for violating its 'no outside food' policyRating: 3.96Views: 30875