Sochi Olympics 100-day countdown event
On Wednesday, CBC Sports marks 100 days until the start of the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia.
Watch the festivities live from the Canadian Broadcast Centre in Toronto starting at noon ET as we unveil our coverage plans for the Sochi Games and introduce the broadcast team that will bring the Olympics home to you.
- Canada plans legislation to end pay-to-pay billing fees
- Asteroid smash-up captured by NASA telescope
- Ebola outbreak: ZMapp protects sick monkeys
- Is it time for higher speed limits on Canada's highways?
- B.C. teachers' strike: When could classes start?
- Sunwing Flight 656: Why passengers are unlikely to win damages due to unruly fliers
- Is mapping the North Pole seabed worth the time and money?
- David Cameron, British PM, plans new laws to tackle terrorism threat
- Iraq to receive $2.75M in Canadian aid as military supplies arrive
- Premiers agree to move forward with a national energy strategy
Wingsuiters have become an increasingly common sight in the Alps. But with 21 deaths reported worldwide last year, there's concern that the spread of v... More Wingsuiters have become an increasingly common sight in the Alps. But with 21 deaths reported worldwide last year, there's concern that the spread of videos online could be encouraging amateurs to take increasingly dangerous risks. Duration: 02:16
Date 3 hrs ago, Duration 2:15, Views 72
Video by: AFP
Date 23 hrs ago 1:59
Tooltip Information:Topless toddler at swimming pool ends in scuffleVideo by:Description: Mother of 3-year-old girl says she was tripped by a lifeguard; complaints filed by and against mother.Rating: 3.21Views: 62736
Date 14-08-29 4:26
Tooltip Information:Calgary brothers fight for ISISVideo by:Description: Two more Canadians are on the list of foreign fighters with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, CBC's Adrienne Arsenault reportsRating: 3.28Views: 22392
Date 7 hrs ago 2:03
Tooltip Information:Door-to-door water test warningVideo by:Description: The City of Toronto is warning residents to be cautious about private companies offering door-to-door free water testing.Rating: 3.75Views: 713