Sochi Olympics 100-day countdown event
On Wednesday, CBC Sports marks 100 days until the start of the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia.
Watch the festivities live from the Canadian Broadcast Centre in Toronto starting at noon ET as we unveil our coverage plans for the Sochi Games and introduce the broadcast team that will bring the Olympics home to you.
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Searchers spot oil slicks
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- New campaign aims to sway camera shy U.S. Supreme Court
- Paralympian Tatyana McFadden's Russian homecoming has emotional twist
- Former PM Brian Mulroney says Putin is no Gorbachev
- Shipbuilding memo shows more delays, cost overruns
- Condom piercer loses Supreme Court appeal
- Former Mountie charged with 8 sex assaults against youths
- Malaysia Airlines jet missing, 2 Canadians among 239 on board
- Inability to enjoy music recognized as a brain condition
Colonel Jamila Bayaz is the first female police chief in Afghanistan since the fall of the Taliban. In the build up to the elections she discusses why ... More Colonel Jamila Bayaz is the first female police chief in Afghanistan since the fall of the Taliban. In the build up to the elections she discusses why it is important for women to join the police in Afghanistan.
Date 5 mins ago, Duration 1:17, Views 0
Video by: AFP
Date 6 hrs ago 1:26
Tooltip Information:Brier Wrap: Final DrawVideo by:Description: John Morris is now just one game away from bringing British Columbia their fifth Canadian men's curling championship, after handing Alberta's Kevin Koe his second loss of the day FridayRating: 4Views: 300
Date 14-03-06 2:19
Tooltip Information:'I heard a little girl screaming,' says man involved in crashVideo by:Description: Pete Hamstra was involved in the QEII crash and pulled a girl out of her dying dad's van.Rating: 4Views: 17250